Showing wife pictures to friend

shared increasingly explicit pics with one of wifes co workers. he even did a couple of tribute vids which i showed her. i get thrill from share her pics with my dad and nephew too, again increasingly risky pics. never share with face though
Sounds hot šŸ”„ did your wife enjoy video šŸ’¦šŸ˜

Reactions: Openhubbi
Since late February he has known he can fuck Jennifer when he is ready. He has seen more videos of her and Iā€™ve told him she has cum 30 times or more fantasizing about him. She is so eager for it, her recently - past 2 weeks - so disappointed that he didnā€™t reach out for a play date when his wife was out of town. She has explicitly told me what sheā€™ll wear, how sheā€™ll play with him, seduce him, fuck him. Her one requirement is bareback and that he cums in her, and Iā€™ve told him that. We just had dinner with him and his wife last weekend, and it was great seeing Jennifer seating opposite him. Them both knowing the indecent proposal that is on the table.
Cannot imagine how you friend has withheld and not fucked her brains out considering her willingness. She is an incredible sex goddess!! If the wife were out of town I would have brought her home and eventually returned her to you totally ravished, exhausted and leaking for a week. She is amazing!!

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately heā€™s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. Iā€™ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that heā€™s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
Did you send them to him or just show them?

I showed a friend photos of my wife where she is completely naked, he was immediately horny. In the meantime, if I agree, she can fuck her every now and then.