Shy wife would kill me.…please comment

Wife was buzzed on wine and let me take this pic. She is a college culinary teacher and is really shy about students checking her out. I’m a perv and couldn’t help myself and uploaded this photo to a local frat’s site with a lot of her students. I just know they’re jerking it to her & now checking her out even more….but I wish I could hear what they’re saying. Please comment on my wife.
1.jpg

Last edited:
Very very nice.

BUT

"I’m a perv and couldn’t help myself and uploaded this photo to a local frat’s site with a lot of her students." With a face pic, that was a huge ERROR. College ethics boards take this very seriously, not only can it cost her tenure but her future as well. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: AndrewWatches
Omg thank you 2b, the amount of the fake stuff on here has been a struggle. I know certain fantasy stuff goes on and is acceptable but the levels here is baffling.

OMG she is soooo beautiful, CUTE and has a perfect body!! My name's Don. I'm 6' 5", fit, handsome, and am built for fun! I'd love to give your wife a very thick, long & strong black cock. Where are you guys located?

HungFunBuddy G M A I L

AGREED GO AWAY We are all here for healthy fun and lifestyle enhancement and then idiots uploading shit from the internet and passing those pics off as their wife. PLEASE???????

Reactions: CoupleRendevous