Shy women's fantasies

May 30, 2023
Hi, my wife is 32 yo, Latina, 5’10, and 235 on her weight. Don’t get me wrong, she is very sexy, but she’s shy. I’m trying to introduce her to the Hotwife scenario. She's doing great but sometimes I would love to make her feel naughty. I have been asking about her fantasies but she is shy and actually, she is not creative about it. Thicker women, what kind of fantasies would you like to have with your partner? I did mention THICKER women because she had told me, that she doesn't feel comfortable with her body.
Any fantasies or thoughts that you would like to share?

Attachments

• IMG_6432.jpeg
    IMG_6432.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 136
Hi, my wife is 32 yo, Latina, 5’10, and 235 on her weight. Don’t get me wrong, she is very sexy, but she’s shy. I’m trying to introduce her to the Hotwife scenario. She's doing great but sometimes I would love to make her feel naughty. I have been asking about her fantasies but she is shy and actually, she is not creative about it. Thicker women, what kind of fantasies would you like to have with your partner? I did mention THICKER women because she had told me, that she doesn't feel comfortable with her body.
What's not to be comfortable with, she's fucking hot!

Wow, tell her man she is beautiful. Trust me, 🌹

Reactions: Newcuckwife
Thank you!
Take her out dresed up dance etc . Leave her alone go to the bathroom let her dance if shes asked .. Tell.her you saw a guy checking her out .when.you get home have intense sex..The next day when she asks what got into.you last night tell.her that seeing a guy checking you out got you going thinking another guy wants my desirable wife

Take her out dresed up dance etc . Leave her alone go to the bathroom let her dance if shes asked .. Tell.her you saw a guy checking her out .when.you get home have intense sex..The next day when she asks what got into.you last night tell.her that seeing a guy checking you out got you going thinking another guy wants my desirable wife
I like this idea! I’ll do it!

Reactions: Curious-to-Try
She is looking very very Hot and juicy tasty gorgeous Fuckable slutwife

Amazing ass 🔥 😍

Hmm she would possibly enjoy a bigger, more broad shouldered bull type guy to having a drink, get to know and seducing her for you! White, 6’4”, 260, shaved head, blue eyes.

I am not thicker but I am also no longer in my 20s so yes I am thicker than my 20s. I am healthy, but a wife, mom, I love sex, I mean I loovveeeee sex in most of its forms. My husband and I had done about everything a married couple could do for years. Sex was great and our roleplay was the best. I continued pursing RP along with my college experiences. My husband went along but never commented much, he was more or less along for the ride. I'd get of so heavily he finally asked, "You want to do this for real, don't you?" It was the first conversation we ever had about opening up our marriage. I knew if I answered yes it would begin to change things for us but I was open with it telling him yes, yes I would love to share it with him for real. We'd come so far in our sex l life it was one of a few things I'd never done WITH him. I had prior to meeting him, even while dating him, but never with him. I'd snuck it into our RP through king, queen, master, slave, etc. scenarios. My fantasy - to have sex with him and other men while their wives helped out with people we knew well, trust, and can do most anything with. We finally opened the RP to that. No more subversive RPing - lol. We used sex toys, devices, and played it up fully knowing we were having multiple sex partners scenarios. Blew his mind and my body! My orgasms were even more intense.

I am not thicker but I am also no longer in my 20s so yes I am thicker than my 20s. I am healthy, but a wife, mom, I love sex, I mean I loovveeeee sex in most of its forms. My husband and I had done about everything a married couple could do for years. Sex was great and our roleplay was the best. I continued pursing RP along with my college experiences. My husband went along but never commented much, he was more or less along for the ride. I'd get of so heavily he finally asked, "You want to do this for real, don't you?" It was the first conversation we ever had about opening up our marriage. I knew if I answered yes it would begin to change things for us but I was open with it telling him yes, yes I would love to share it with him for real. We'd come so far in our sex l life it was one of a few things I'd never done WITH him. I had prior to meeting him, even while dating him, but never with him. I'd snuck it into our RP through king, queen, master, slave, etc. scenarios. My fantasy - to have sex with him and other men while their wives helped out with people we knew well, trust, and can do most anything with. We finally opened the RP to that. No more subversive RPing - lol. We used sex toys, devices, and played it up fully knowing we were having multiple sex partners scenarios. Blew his mind and my body! My orgasms were even more intense.
That’s awesome! And it should be like that! When your married it brings you closer to each other. A wife that flies here to visit me twice a year, for a three day play time, just let’s go with me as it’s tough doing it with her now husband in his late 60’s. He accepts it, loves the fact that his wife comes back to him and hears what, how and how many times I fucked her. He’s not so much impotent anymore with her going outside their boundaries. Over the years she had told me while fucking her brains out that she loved me, and I telling her the same. BUT, we both confirmed we do care for each other, and her husband, and that bond with her husband will always be to him. In which I 1,000% respect that. She has her life, I have mine. But we are all friends! He has actually had his wife give bring me a Christmas card a few times with 500. dollars in it. I try to tell the wife that he doesn’t have to do something like that, but she rebutes my claim, tells me to keep it or else she would “bite me in my balls” when I’m not paying attention! Lol.

Reactions: SexualOptions