Sissy femboy

You're one lucky guy, or is it gurl?😁
Well I'm way too small to even penetrate my wife's pussy. She makes me wear a chastity cage and womens clothes only. I'm required to eat her creampie upon demand. When her lover is at the house I wait on him like I'm his maid. I do his laundry while he fucks my wife and he has his way with me as I'm totally submissive to him. She canes my ass for being disobedient or having an insubordinate attitude. He whips my ass with his belt for their amusement and I kneel at his feet and thank him for taking care of my wifes needs and putting me in my place. What does that make me?

Well I'm way too small to even penetrate my wife's pussy. She makes me wear a chastity cage and womens clothes only. I'm required to eat her creampie upon demand. When her lover is at the house I wait on him like I'm his maid. I do his laundry while he fucks my wife and he has his way with me as I'm totally submissive to him. She canes my ass for being disobedient or having an insubordinate attitude. He whips my ass with his belt for their amusement and I kneel at his feet and thank him for taking care of my wifes needs and putting me in my place. What does that make me?
you really want them to put you on hormones to grow your tits and make you sissy-clit smaller and make you feel more sissy-fem.

Reactions: nicebiguy
What does that make you. Well, let see.How about a wimpy,useless, unmanly, sissy,cock sucking, fem boi faggot?

Hey, my name is Taylor and i’m trying to bring up the fact my wife that I like to dress like a girl, I’m very passable as you can tell from my profile picture, and I don’t know how to bring it up, she loves dominating me, and she knows that I’m a bit more on the feminine side, she loves to make me wear chastity and dominate me in the bedroom, but I don’t think she’s OK with the dressing up part..
1706762786255.png

Reactions: goodhubby
Love wearing my wife’s stuff, here’s my ass

full