Size for SPH

I am a smidgen over 7 inches, so I guess a little above average depending of course on which survey you read.....I LOVE and suffer daily SPH....it is a large part of our lifestyle, my wife and I initially meet guys via Fab Swingers and she advertises for 8 inch plus, her opinion is anything under 8 inches should be kept locked and that is exactly what she does with mine, locked in chastity since 26th November 2010 (and yes of course I come out for cleaning etc we do live in the real world) as well as the SPH she tells me daily that when we did used to have sex I was a crap fuck and that I love too, just into humiliation I guess:oops::oops::oops:

My wife and I visit "Lifestyles Friendly or at least "Lifestyles Tolerant" Clothing Option Resorts in the Southeast US. I can assure you that women look and comment about the cocks they see. You might be a grower but they can only judge you by what you are showing. My cock and balls actually look more like 60% scale to normal. I have learned to enjoy the looks and comments and love walking from the pool to the bar area to let everyone get a good look or laugh.

My wife and I visit "Lifestyles Friendly or at least "Lifestyles Tolerant" Clothing Option Resorts in the Southeast US. I can assure you that women look and comment about the cocks they see. You might be a grower but they can only judge you by what you are showing. My cock and balls actually look more like 60% scale to normal. I have learned to enjoy the looks and comments and love walking from the pool to the bar area to let everyone get a good look or laugh.

The most fun I have had was at a lifestyle-friendly nudist resort located in the Caribbean. Three days each week, they have different Cruise ships come in, and many people make a day visit, many for the first-ever visit to a nudist resort. It is one of the few resorts with no rules about taking pictures, so many tourists find themselves surprised at how tiny my cock is and ask to take my picture or have a picture taken with me. I enjoy posting for them, and it is a lot of fun.

out on the deck.jpg

And, YES, women do talk a lot about men's penis size or lack of size as is my case.

Comparing me next to their husband is common. Of course, the guy enjoys his dick is so large when compared to me. Strange thing is, It does not embarrass me at all to pose for them or to be naked in front of people.

I absolutely love it when my wife uses SPH on me. I'm about 5" when free but I'm never out of my 1.5" cage. My wife was really hesitant to make fun of my penis size at first and it took a lot of convincing to get her comfortable enough to do it.
I’m also about 5” long (maybe 4.75”) and only 4” of girth, and my small size a focal point for us this year. My wife tells me she likes my cock, but she now daily makes references about how small it is, that I’m lacking in that area, and she now calls my cock “little boy.” Her hesitation about SPH was short lived and each subtle reference by her immediately arouses me.

I’m also about 5” long (maybe 4.75”) and only 4” of girth, and my small size a focal point for us this year. My wife tells me she likes my cock, but she now daily makes references about how small it is, that I’m lacking in that area, and she now calls my cock “little boy.” Her hesitation about SPH was short lived and each subtle reference by her immediately arouses me.

My wife has a man who has a 5" cock, and she told me he is "hung" when compared to me. When he is over she has me worship his cock and show off the difference between us.

DSC01766.jpg