Sloppy Seconds - First Time

we had both agreed in the begining that condoms would always be used but that went out the window when we met a BBC who became the wifes regular fuck, the first time i fucked my wife after he had come inside her was one of the hottest moments we have had
Once you've made the decision to go bare with someone there is no going back. It definitely opens the door for some really amazing scenarios and experiences. It all turned into a really big creampie fetish for the couple I was involved with.

I have had the pleasure of enjoying the wife's cum filled pussy over 20 times. Some of them the the guy had cum in her multiple times. There are many reasons I enjoy her creampie, some already mentioned, the feel, the wetness, the heat. I have on occasion tasted her lovers in her first before entering her. I doubt I will ever grow tired of sloppy seconds.
I myself can’t do clean up of some other guys load. Just me, but sloppy seconds or more - oh heck yes.

Reactions: Lvncreampies
I was about 18 the first time for seconds. That I knew I was getting. I'm pretty sure I got them before that though. That woman loved to fuck and suck...

Reactions: WaltHardman
we had both agreed in the begining that condoms would always be used but that went out the window when we met a BBC who became the wifes regular fuck, the first time i fucked my wife after he had come inside her was one of the hottest moments we have had
when we first started it was with a condom, then when it went to no condom it was like Now you are really being fucked. Sooo much hotter for sure

The first time i experienced entering my wife immediately after another man had cum in her was one evening when my best friend seduced her. She was in her mid 20s and i had already had the snip after we had, had two children. It felt so welcoming and god she was so wet it was running down her legs, i embrassed myself having watched him seduce her over many hours and came immediately, she was so wet and felt silky smooth.

What i had just seen was the most exciting, mind blowing and shocking thing i had ever experienced, never had i seen my young wife so turned on or in reality having multiple orgasms and was the culmination of years of my best friend asking me if i would allow him to fuck my wife.

What i also learned as it dawned on me over the next few days was,

She really enjoyed the experience,
Considering the moral aspect i decided i liked this too,
He had cum into my fertile wife,
What a poor lover i was to her,

She posed for sexy pictures for me days later and we made love, confirming she liked this by her actions rather than words.

So it was he wanted to do this again, i was not sure, she would, though i was happy to witness this again and hoped to hold myself for a bit longer than the first time if it happened.

It can be difficult to hold back that impending orgasm after witnessing your wife getting fucked and breed, ...and then to slid into that silky smoothness... my balls just want to explode with my load... I sometimes just give into the urge and add my cum... then take the time to reload and get hard again for sloppy fourths...
Luv it

Reactions: Discretefun66
Years ago I had a sex friend, usually an after 8 booty call, sometimes 11-ish. She'd call, ask if she could "stop by"...code for can I fuck her. I never said no.
She had a steady boyfriend, I knew, she knew I knew. One night I put it all together, she arrived about 11, said she just left his place, she'd said that befor, or they might have had a date, all good with me. Shit...she called me from his place(was when we only had land lines) I could tell by how she talked she was at his place. She was always horny but late night visits she was extra horny, wet and ready to go. She was doing him then stopped at my place for more. I was getting seconds, I was pissed off. I was in no mood for sex. She asked what was wrong, I told her. She cried saying she loved him but was really into the sex we had and didn't want to stop seeing me. It was only sex for us, we never dated or went anywhere, just sex at my place.
She tried to kiss me but I didn't want her at all. She cried some more. She went to the bathroom, I thought to ********, she took a shower and cleaned up. She undid my pants, started to suck my dick and I was OK, lol. She let it all out telling me she was so horny for me after they went THREE times she loved stopping at my place where we always went THREE rounds. Became a huge turn on for me. She was a fuck slut to the max but you'd never know if you met her.

Sloppy seconds or thirds or.....etc. is one of my favorite parts of sharing. Over the years I've never done more than a 3some bareback (one gangbang with friends wife with condoms), but we had long-term partners that abstained before coming over to save up, which resulted in multiple load sessions.

My best friend, who joined us, actually had a fair amount of ejaculate on his 3rd cum with my wife. Two was my limit as far as having much cum. My first sloppy seconds were with Best Friend when M, my wife, was just 2-3 months pregnant. Check out our story, "Surprise First Time with Best Friend.". M always played with her pussy after each load as she loved how it lubricated her.

We played during my wife's last 2 pregnancies. We have a story about late in her 2nd pregnancy "Pregnant Petite Wife Endowed Buddy - True Story". As a new younger husband I was not into pregnant women during her first pregnancy and we hadn't begun our sharing journey yet. She was a gorgeous pregnant; huge belly on her petite frame, no stretch marks and firm muscular legs, with lustrous black hair and E (maybe F) breasts. What a waste and stupid is how i feel looking back on our first.

Last edited:
Sloppy seconds or thirds or.....etc. is one of my favorite parts of sharing. Over the years I've never done more than a 3some bareback (one gangbang with friends wife with condoms), but we had long-term partners that abstained before coming over to save up, which resulted in multiple load sessions.

My best friend, who joined us, actually had a fair amount of ejaculate on his 3rd cum with my wife. Two was my limit as far as having much cum. My first sloppy seconds were with Best Friend when M, my wife, was just 2-3 months pregnant. Check out our story, "Surprise First Time with Best Friend.". M always played with her pussy after each load as she loved how it lubricated her.

We played during my wife's last 2 pregnancies. We have a story about late in her 2nd pregnancy "Pregnant Petite Wife Endowed Buddy - True Story". As a new younger husband I was not into pregnant women during her first pregnancy and we hadn't begun our sharing journey yet. She was a gorgeous pregnant; huge belly on her petite frame, no stretch marks and firm muscular legs, with lustrous black hair and E (maybe F) breasts. What a waste and stupid is how i feel looking back on our first.
Me and her husband would "save up" also. We found this made our loads bigger. We normally would each cum twice during a session but there was an occasional late night when I might get a third in but it was rare.

The first orgasm is always the strongest but once we had both came in her we could go back and forth enjoying how slippery she was for some time until we were ready to cum again. None of us would clean up, we loved messy sex.

We took full advantage of her being pregnant and her ability to take both our loads during that time safely.

Reactions: Schwaby and Johnfun
As I mentioned on this board. I am a new cuckold. My wife entertains her lovers in her bedroom but I am not allowed to watch. I hide out in my bedroom(we have long had different bedrooms). One day after round one she went to get some water. She checked on me and noticed I had a raging hardon.(I could hear much of the action and was incredibly turned on). She climbed on my cock but stopped after very brief fuck knowing I would come quickly. She said, "I thought you would like a little sloppy seconds but I don't want any of your spunk inside me. It's Brad's job to fill me up"
Why can't you watch? Why do you have different bedrooms?

As I mentioned on this board. I am a new cuckold. My wife entertains her lovers in her bedroom but I am not allowed to watch. I hide out in my bedroom(we have long had different bedrooms). One day after round one she went to get some water. She checked on me and noticed I had a raging hardon.(I could hear much of the action and was incredibly turned on). She climbed on my cock but stopped after very brief fuck knowing I would come quickly. She said, "I thought you would like a little sloppy seconds but I don't want any of your spunk inside me. It's Brad's job to fill me up"