Sloppy seconds...

That is so hot. We have been at social gatherings where two or three of the husbands at the party have each fucked my wife and I have tasted their cum. I love being around guys, in normal everyday situations, who have fucked my wife.
Yes, I have found myself in that situation quite a few times. There is this surface 'normality' about our interactions. But underneath, I'm wondering if one of them is going to make a play for her, and they are probably thinking about how they can arrange to discreetly slip away with her. Little do they know that I have enjoyed licking their seed from my wife's promiscuous pussy...and jerking thinking about it for weeks afterwards.
My wife has lots of guys she's fucked as friends on Facebook which I find very arousing.

Haven't posted in a while. NYE we got together for a foursome with another couple. After round one I got to enjoy fucking the wife for sloppy seconds.

New Years day night we got together with two other couples for a 6some.

At one point wife cums out of the bedroom after playing with one husband. Cum is visably dripping out of her pussy. The other husband is turned on by the sight, and bends her over the kitchen island. Everyone watches as the wife is fucked for sloppy seconds.

With in a couple of minutes, the wife is filled with a second load of cum. I move in and start fucking her for sloppy thirds. A couple minutes later I leave a third load of cum in her. Everyone cheers....it was that type of party.

Three loads of cum in five minutes left the wife very happy, and a big puddle on the kitchen floor.

I absolutley love sloppy seconds. I also enjoy being around friends, who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.. I really
like being at parties of social events where I know they are trying to figure out how to fuck her again. This was my 50 th birthady party helf in a private room at a local bar/restaurant. The white guy in these pics later got to fuck her and the black was her first BBC50th 6a.jpg50th 6c.jpg50th 3a.jpg

I absolutley love sloppy seconds. I also enjoy being around friends, who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.. I really
like being at parties of social events where I know they are trying to figure out how to fuck her again. This was my 50 th birthady party helf in a private room at a local bar/restaurant. The white guy in these pics later got to fuck her and the black was her first BBCView attachment 477718View attachment 477719View attachment 477720

I too love being around guys who have fucked my wife. I love it when Kate has sex with guys we know and see often in our regular life. There is something really hot about being around guys who know from personal experience what an awesome fuck my wife is. We have been at social event where two or three of the husbands present have each fucked my wife. Oh yea, sloppy-seconds is the best pussy ever.

Daddy is appalled by you beta cucks thinking you deserve to touch or taste his precious seed. That privilege is earned through respect and obedience.

Who has enjoyed sloppy seconds after some nice guy cum bareback in your wifes pussy?View attachment 130502
I love it!! My wife’s current lover fills her to over flow. I love that hot, wet and silky feeling of entering her used pussy. The thought that a minute earlier, her lover’s cock was giving her a pounding and then turning her over to me. I usually last 5 minutes or less. Also, there’s times when I’m reclaiming her she tells me, “Ryan just made love to me, he didn’t fuck me, what are you gonna do”? It makes me grudge fuck her! She’s in a total sexual bliss with this young man, and she deserves it.

I love it!! My wife’s current lover fills her to over flow. I love that hot, wet and silky feeling of entering her used pussy. The thought that a minute earlier, her lover’s cock was giving her a pounding and then turning her over to me. I usually last 5 minutes or less. Also, there’s times when I’m reclaiming her she tells me, “Ryan just made love to me, he didn’t fuck me, what are you gonna do”? It makes me grudge fuck her! She’s in a total sexual bliss with this young man, and she deserves it.
Very nice iv not done it with the wife, still trying to convince her..I have with an ex though...I knew she was cheating and then I found out I told her...many a time I topped her up