Sloppy seconds...

There is also no lube like semen and thou temporary the stretched used feel of the pussy with the silky lube. We all love the feel of a pussy that has had a guy cum in it. Does it feel any different after it cums hard. Sure does without the cum in it as the pussy lube is second only to semen as a lube. They are wonderful both after they cum and after they have cum in them. Too busy enjoying it to make the call.

The gold standard for most men is to feel warm ejaculate shot deep inside their wives bodies. Then insert their rock hard throbbing penis directly after and feel the warm semen coating the walls of their wife’s vagina. Enjoying the silky velvety feel of a sacred marital hole that has just been used by another man for his and his wife’s pleasure. There is nothing in this world that stimulates a husband more, physically or mentally, then pleasure that this gives his deprived penis.

My wife’s vagina after multiple men ejaculated into her body.

View attachment 1147362
SO BEAUTIFUL

Reactions: Openhubbi and jodoc
I understand. It is awesome. When my gf had sex with my best friend that first time, I enjoyed playing with her cum-filled pussy after he left. And I became totally hooked when I slid my throbbing teen cock into her just-fucked pussy, but the thought of eating my buddy's cum out of her never occurred to me. Fucking that sloppy-seconds pussy was exhilarating.

When she started fucking other friends of ours in front of me, again I enjoyed playing with and fucking her after other guys came in her, but it was not until after we got married at 21 that I ate her pussy after a friend fucked her. I guess that I had just become comfortable with other guy's cum and one night after watching some passionate fucking between my wife and a good friend of mine, I could not resist the urge to taste her used pussy. After that, I started eating her pussy afterward regardless of who fucked her.

Kate got involved with this lifestyle with me when we were still just dating. She was having sex with two different married buddies of mine on a somewhat regular basis. Since we have been married she has had sex with several friends of mine, husbands of couples we know socially, casual acquaintances, and strangers. Her married boss has been fucking her for several years. I eat his cum out of her after he leaves our house after their dates.

Rob
Sex can be such an evolution. I never knew how great a cum filled pussy felt wrapped around my cock until my now wife(then fuckbuddy) would show up at my apartment with her freshly fucked cunt and ask me to fuck her. I never said no when she'd call and going down on her when she was "extra' wet became part of the fun. I jokingly blame her for addicting me to her cum filled pussy. Love those memories of peeling her satin panties off of her as they would be glued to her pussy. Years later she discovered thong panty liners and said she loved not having to worry about soaking through her jeans. She was that wet all the time!

Sex can be such an evolution. I never knew how great a cum filled pussy felt wrapped around my cock until my now wife(then fuckbuddy) would show up at my apartment with her freshly fucked cunt and ask me to fuck her. I never said no when she'd call and going down on her when she was "extra' wet became part of the fun. I jokingly blame her for addicting me to her cum filled pussy. Love those memories of peeling her satin panties off of her as they would be glued to her pussy. Years later she discovered thong panty liners and said she loved not having to worry about soaking through her jeans. She was that wet all the time!
I posted above about a sex only friend I had years ago and the seconds I was getting.
Yes her extra wet sloppy pussy was fantastic but it was HER and how horny she was...along with her slippery as hell pussy.
She'd fuck the crap out of me till I was beat.
It's more than ....a just fucked pussy

My wife's favorite part of hotwifing is the sloppy seconds, she said shes addicted to that feeling and will only let guys cum inside her pussy in the future, not from blowjobs or anywhere else. Attached is a picture of what I came home to one night. She is meeting up with him again on the weekend so it'll be happening again soon.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 204
My wife's favorite part of hotwifing is the sloppy seconds, she said shes addicted to that feeling and will only let guys cum inside her pussy in the future, not from blowjobs or anywhere else. Attached is a picture of what I came home to one night. She is meeting up with him again on the weekend so it'll be happening again soon.
I would enjoy pumping a load into her.