Sloppy seconds...

My wife's favorite part of hotwifing is the sloppy seconds, she said shes addicted to that feeling and will only let guys cum inside her pussy in the future, not from blowjobs or anywhere else. Attached is a picture of what I came home to one night. She is meeting up with him again on the weekend so it'll be happening again soon.
She needs another load 💦😈😍

Reactions: jodoc
I'm not into clean up but I do love sloppy seconds. I am always the last guy to fuck her, sometimes there is only one guy to fill her up before me but my favorite is when several guys fill her up before I slide into her. The more stretched & used her pussy is the quicker I get off because I love it.

We've been doing this for years and she still thinks I'm nuts but she sure enjoys herself, especially when one of the guys enjoys licking her clean after I (the last man) have filled her up!!!
I love sloppy seconds and in one case thirds on her asshole. It is so loose afterwards she can't feel me. Not that she could feel me much before anyway. I love licking her cum filled asshole. Gaping and farting involuntarily.

I also love sloppy seconds, it is always my pleasure to feel my wife's pussy wet wet wet and hot hot hot... I cannot last long during these sloppy seconds despite her pussy is usually large and stretched...
Samething for me. Feeling her hot dripping wet pussy is such a good feeling. And when she adds telling me how hot he was and how slutty she's feeling and how much she want more and more... I can't stand longer to fill her with my excitation

Sex can be such an evolution. I never knew how great a cum filled pussy felt wrapped around my cock until my now wife(then fuckbuddy) would show up at my apartment with her freshly fucked cunt and ask me to fuck her. I never said no when she'd call and going down on her when she was "extra' wet became part of the fun. I jokingly blame her for addicting me to her cum filled pussy. Love those memories of peeling her satin panties off of her as they would be glued to her pussy. Years later she discovered thong panty liners and said she loved not having to worry about soaking through her jeans. She was that wet all the time!
Perfectly descriptive

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
For me it was never the cum filled pussy, it was how damn ass horny the girl was after she fucked another guy.
The experiences I had, some I didn't know she was with a different guy befor me till months later when I'd think back and realized what had happened.
One girl I knew had a serious boyfriend, she knew I knew, she would tell me what they dud and how long ago, usually about a half hour. She was so damn horny I didn't care. She was fun.

Suffering from occasional ED issues made it difficult to get in my late wife. However, the excitement of watching her fuck some else and watching them unload in her got me almost there, the finishing touch was the slippery pussy that allowed me to slide in her.

Reactions: sterling
SS is my absolute favorite. It took forever before I got to experience it though about 20% of my wife’s lovers have fucked her bare. She usually plays one on one and then comes home to me. Though the first few guys to fill her with cum were people she met on business trips.

Over the past few months, she has finally found a great, local FWB that fucks her bare, fills her up, and sends her home to me. He cums a lot and her panties are always soaked and her pussy is dripping when she gets home. He has sent her home filled about 8 times now. This has given me the opportunity to try different things. The first time, I just slid my cock inside her drenched pussy. It was AMAZING! Ther really isn’t anything better than fucking a cum filled pussy. After a couple of times just dropping her panties and plunging my cock inside her, I told her I wanted to lick her pussy. I have never been interested in this, but with all the guys on here advocating for it, I decided to give it a try. She was definitely dripping wet as I buried my tongue between her lips. I could feel their combined wetness leaking out of her pussy and all over my face and beard. There wasn’t much taste, it was mainly just very slick and very wet. I happily lapped at her pussy licking as much as I could. When she begged me to fuck her, there was still plenty of lube and as I pumped her pussy, I could feel more of his cum jostling around and coating my cock.

I still genuinely just finger and fuck her silky wet pussy after he fucks her, but occasionally dive in and clean her up first. She loves it both ways and definitely thinks it a bit naughty for me to eat his cum.

Unfortunately, she got her clit hood pierced a month ago so we have had to wear condoms since then. I am so desperate for a cum filled pussy to lick and fuck. The place that pierced her said to wait six months but most online guidance says 4-8 weeks. I am just waiting for her to be healed enough to get back to regular fucking. I would love for her to bring me a huge creampie and sit on my face right now!

Last edited:
When Katie came home from her first meet up with a bull she first tried to clean herself with wet wipes (even though she knew I knew). I went down on her and could smell cum. I slid into her and could feel something I’d never felt before - that slightly squeaky feel you get from cum. And then I touched her legs and felt the dirt on her knees from where she’d been on all fours with another man shooting his load in her. I came so hard and absolutely love sloppy seconds - the way my cock itches afterwards… sheer bliss 😉