Sloppy seconds...

I'm not into clean up but I do love sloppy seconds. I am always the last guy to fuck her, sometimes there is only one guy to fill her up before me but my favorite is when several guys fill her up before I slide into her. The more stretched & used her pussy is the quicker I get off because I love it.

We've been doing this for years and she still thinks I'm nuts but she sure enjoys herself, especially when one of the guys enjoys licking her clean after I (the last man) have filled her up!!!
I’d crawl over 109 yards of busted glass to have her ride my face after she was full of cum

I was having sex with a secretary at work, my wife was OK with that, but her boyfriend didnt know. One evening we had sex at her flat, and it was incredible sex. When I told her how great her pussy felt she admitted that she had been fucked by her boyfriend earlier in the evening and his cum was still in her. That was a first for me.

I've loved sloppy seconds ever since and persuade my wife to do it whenever we can.

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.
or kissing the lips that were wrapped around my cock

My exwife screwed my best buddy several times a week for a year before we married. I would guess I got sloppy seconds 90% of the time. If I was around when they screwed I never went first. Its funny because years later I screwed his wife twice and both times I went first and he got sloppy seconds. She called if off after 2 times because she said I had a thin "pencil dick".

Perfect way to view a perfect pussy smooth and all creamed up. I hope you cleaned her up. Is she Asian? I would love to see more

Reactions: Wifeshare863