Sloppy seconds...

She's less into how it makes me feel to be honest. Oh she'll be nice about it but probably dismissive. She doesn't want me that close when she's being intimate and when she returns from love making, she's not all that interested in me or anything else for a while. I think she remains in her moment for a day or two then she shares her story and enjoys turning me on.
I don't know how you control yourself ! Wow ... Are you happy with your arrangements with your wife

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.
Waiting for that day

Not sure when the opportunity will arise but I will. To be candid - would be odd for her to agree since she is very private and really doesn't want me involved. This first time was a one-off - her lover told her to instruct me to eat his cum. But I can at least broach the topic.
With my wife I set up her first, so I was involved, but later when she got the job tending bar and our original bull friend had moved away; I became anxious again , sometimes when I was fucking her and we were in the heat of passion , I would tell her, I love you, you’re in the perfect place to score dick , I want you to go for it . You know barmaids are just natural conquest goals for men , especially older mature large breasted milfs to younger men. Sure enough she scored and often. Funny thing was , she’d call and ask my opinion, like she needed approval. I think she just knew I would wait up to hear the blow by blow or I should say the blow then fuck details, while holding the head board, leaning forward grinding that sloppy pussy on my mouth and telling me how good her fucking was . Damn her nipples would be swollen, her cunt puffy, she would always squirt when she came too , but not before I tasted the latest man in her.

... chuckle ...

I always like to require that hub use condoms when allowed sloppy seconds. Tease him about pushing my baby makers back into her fertile pussy!

I may have a hotwife, but I'm also a bull. I have filled a good number of wives with cum, while there husbands' watch so that they could enjoy sloppy seconds. I lot of the sloppy thirds I have enjoyed have been the result of me staying around to fuck the wife again after their hubby is done. It thrills the ladies to know they can make a guy cum a second time in short order, and to get a third load of cum in them.

Reactions: jodoc