Sloppy seconds...

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.
So hot

I’m not into cleaning her and I’ve never even thought about trying it, but I absolutely love the feeling of her pussy filled with other guys cum and can’t wait to fuck her right afterwards. There’s no better feeling in the world and it only takes me about a minute before I’m cumming inside her too!!

I’m not into cleaning her and I’ve never even thought about trying it, but I absolutely love the feeling of her pussy filled with other guys cum and can’t wait to fuck her right afterwards. There’s no better feeling in the world and it only takes me about a minute before I’m cumming inside her too!!
btweets. you should try it what do you have to lose, 99 out of 100 women go crazy when you eat their juicy cum filled pie, besides if you or her dont like it what did it cost you. I mean cum, on your already fucking her after another man has filled her anyway?

One time my wife was tending bar, at a small town tavern, I was home, bedtime, getting late . She had to work till close, usually during the week til about midnight .She hadn’t work there very long. We had previously broke through and made the plunge with a black man , that we became friends with and had done a lot of threesome activities. Now that he had moved , she had this new job, we were without a bull. I had told her , tending bar she would get opportunity, men love bartendesses with nice cleavage. Well she took her cell phone to the lady’s room , called me and she had a date after she got off. Actually he wanted to take her out she told me on the phone to a late night truckstop to eat. I suggested to ask him if they could skip that and her just stop at his place for coffee. Well as flirting goes , ya know that meant let’s fuck , skip the free meal. She called as she pulled in his drive . She called when they were done. I told her don’t clean up , I want to eat your fresh fucked pussy. She came home climbed in bed , only about 10 minutes from his house, I asked the usual. You have a good fuck , uh huh. He have a big dick , uh huh . Did you suck his dick first , you know as a cuckold if you can’t be there a blow by blow is good too. Well , when I eat her out the standard for us, she holds the head board, she’s very flexible, climbs forward over my face , I add a pillow folded over to get my mouth the perfect height and she proceeds to slowly hunch and rub her entire cunt against my mouth till she finds the perfect fit where my lips are between hers, her clit against the roof of my mouth massaged by my tongue her juices flowing her entire cunt becoming very lubricated from her wetness , the grinding and pushing is moving all the man seed down . Nothing in the world feels better than wet fucked cunt assaulting your mouth trying to feel your tongue push deeper. And if it isn’t juicy enough , just when you think you’ve got about a mouthful of cum from another man you’ve never met mixed with your wife cream , she starts gushing . I mean floods . That’s when it’s time to get your sloppy seconds . The end.

So a lady friend of ours was in town on business. All the stars aligned just right and we were able to line up four trusted guys we know for a two girl gangbang. Before the evening was over, each guy came 2-3 times. Our friend took 7 loads of cum in her pussy and the wife took 5. Needless to say, all the guys got to enjoy sloppy seconds.