Sloppy seconds...

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.

I have been eating the cum of other men out of my wife for years...I love it.

I have a beard and mustache and my wife says that I look like a glazed donut after I suck another guy's cum-load out of her.

Reactions: jodoc and hassel10
I cannot believe how lucky I am to have a wife who REALLY loves it when I eat her after other guys fuck her and cum in her.

She had never had that experience before being with me. It drives her wild. I have tasted the cum of several of our married friends and several guys I have never met.
rob, that is such a cool statement, what do the friends, say, think, when you cozy up to the tasty morsel?

btweets. you should try it what do you have to lose, 99 out of 100 women go crazy when you eat their juicy cum filled pie, besides if you or her dont like it what did it cost you. I mean cum, on your already fucking her after another man has filled her anyway?

You make a good point I suppose! I’ve only tried to go down on my first wife once and just barely tasted anything before I quit. I’ve even tried to shoot my own into my mouth before by leaning up against the wall while I masterbated but only got a little bit to taste. I tried to lick it up with my fingers afterwards but just couldn’t do it, I think once I came I was already past the point to continue trying it and that’s with my own cum. I have kissed my girl after she gave me a blowjob but she’d already swallowed most of it so I’m not quite sure if I could do it or not. I have however smelled and even licked the panties of an ex after I knew she had fucked another guy during a breakup, they were in her laundry basket! I guess if the timing was perfect and all, who knows..

Last edited:
Reactions: jodoc
rob, that is such a cool statement, what do the friends, say, think, when you cozy up to the tasty morsel?

It depends upon the guy. Some of our friends have been fucking my wife in front of me for years. They are each accustomed to seeing me move between her legs after they cum in her and lick their cum-load out of her. Most of them say nothing but some of them get hard again right away watching me eat the pussy they just fucked. They even jerk off as they watch. Some of them have remarked about how much Kate loves it when I do that.

Strangers, on the other hand, are surprised that they got to fuck my wife, they are surprised that they got to fuck her without a condom, and they are surprised that her husband was jerking off while watching them fuck his wife. By the time I am licking their cum-load out of her they no longer seem surprised LOL>

As for what any of them think about it...they probably think that I am one sick bastard. I am a successful business professional with a beautiful wife and great kids who likes to jerk off while he watches other guys fuck his wife then likes to eat their cum out of her afterward.

It depends upon the guy. Some of our friends have been fucking my wife in front of me for years. They are each accustomed to seeing me move between her legs after they cum in her and lick their cum-load out of her. Most of them say nothing but some of them get hard again right away watching me eat the pussy they just fucked. They even jerk off as they watch. Some of them have remarked about how much Kate loves it when I do that.

Strangers, on the other hand, are surprised that they got to fuck my wife, they are surprised that they got to fuck her without a condom, and they are surprised that her husband was jerking off while watching them fuck his wife. By the time I am licking their cum-load out of her they no longer seem surprised LOL>

As for what any of them think about it...they probably think that I am one sick bastard. I am a successful business professional with a beautiful wife and great kids who likes to jerk off while he watches other guys fuck his wife then likes to eat their cum out of her afterward.
I do the same as you but I think I’ve only been eating cum for the past 4 or 5 years. But I’ve been watching my wife get fucked for about 12 years.
Guys get really excited when they watch me eat their cum. One time one of them jerk off while I was eating his cum and blasted a load on the side of my face.

I do the same as you but I think I’ve only been eating cum for the past 4 or 5 years. But I’ve been watching my wife get fucked for about 12 years.
Guys get really excited when they watch me eat their cum. One time one of them jerk off while I was eating his cum and blasted a load on the side of my face.

That is VERY hot. I did not start out eating cum either. I initially just enjoyed watching guys fuck her then fucking her cum-filled slippery, sloppy, pussy. One night I just got carried away watching one of my buddies fuck her and when he pulled out I just dove face-first into her cum-leaking pussy. I liked it a lot but my wife LOVED it. It drove her crazy having me eat her after a guy just fucked her.

I have had a few buddies who liked eating cum too. My buddy would fuck her and cum in her, then I would eat her pussy, then I would fuck her and cum in her and my buddy would eat her pussy. We were a lot younger then and we could each fuck her at least twice, sometimes three times in that situation LOL.

I have tasted the cum of each of my friends who fuck my wife, her boss who has been fucking her for years, and a number of guys I have never met.

When my first wife (girlfriend at the time) started having sex with high school buddies of mine while I watched and sometimes joined in, I thought that fucking her after one of my buddies came in her was the hottest thing ever. Fucking a hot gooey cum-filled pussy is incredible.

The first time I ate her pussy after watching a buddy fuck her I realized what I had been missing LOL. WOW! Eating that cream pie became my favorite thing to do. I still got the pleasure of fucking her cum-slick pussy because I can never lick all of a guy's cum out of her.

Rob,
i always enjoy your comments and perspective

You make a good point I suppose! I’ve only tried to go down on my first wife once and just barely tasted anything before I quit. I’ve even tried to shoot my own into my mouth before by leaning up against the wall while I masterbated but only got a little bit to taste. I tried to lick it up with my fingers afterwards but just couldn’t do it, I think once I came I was already past the point to continue trying it and that’s with my own cum. I have kissed my girl after she gave me a blowjob but she’d already swallowed most of it so I’m not quite sure if I could do it or not. I have however smelled and even licked the panties of an ex after I knew she had fucked another guy during a breakup, they were in her laundry basket! I guess if the timing was perfect and all, who knows..
btweets, the first time you have to do it while your horny, thats a must, so after she done fucking, dive in. if your alone the best way to get over the hump of eating your own load, after you cum, relax and don't think of it as cum, just something tasty and start licking it, and before you know it you did it!!!!!

This is very similar to what my lovers/hubby do, it's utterly amazing how a successful attorney (hubby) can go from a total alpha male to
eating my lovers cum from me.....

This is very similar to what my lovers/hubby do, it's utterly amazing how a successful attorney (hubby) can go from a total alpha male to
eating my lovers cum from me.....

I think that is part of what my wife likes about it too. I have been the 'boss' at work for years and have owned my company for a long time. I interact successfully with high-level executives and outside professionals (attorneys/CPAs) on a regular basis.

It thrills my wife that I am so eager to eating her after other men fuck her, whether they are friends of ours or guys I have never met.

its been said in the past, that men in power just get burned out, and want someone else pull the load. I was a top level executive, and now quite happy to eat cream pie, thought never in my life would I have thought of doing it.

My hubby is successful Attorney, what you said is true. NO ONE in their right mind would think hubby eats my lovers cum but he does, happily !