Sloppy seconds...

Sliding my cock into a cum filled pussy is an incredible feeling. Even my balls were covered in the cum of my wife’s two young Asian studs , both in their early twenties. To then have the youngest aged twenty two lick my cock and balls clean before sucking me off– priceless memories.

I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me. Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style. I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now. When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me. That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing. She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices. As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was. Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls. Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on. Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I said "My God you are wet!". Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty. We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her. I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that. As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were. She said something about us making a big mess. Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about. He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".
rose5-jpg.86734

rose3-jpg.86735

rose4-jpg.86736

rose-jpg.86737

rose-1-jpg.86738

rose1a-jpg.86739

rose-2-jpg.86740

She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. She said "If you love fucking my pussy full of another's man cum I guess I should let you have fun." Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy. Later I learned to enjoy eating her after she had fucked someone. Sloppy seconds are great!

Fantastic. Sloppy seconds are the best. My wife never liked the feel of condoms so the guys that got to enjoy her hot pussy were always bareback.

Reactions: jodoc
Definitely fuck with cum in it! I’d probably bust a load on entry or pretty soon. I could only imagine the feeling of some other warm cum in it. I’ve felt it with mine and it’s not the same I’m sure, mentally anyways which is the key

Reactions: robandkate