Slutty is great, but sometimes you just want to be sexy. Show me some eroticism from the ladies.

She's probably popular with her coworkers
yes,and she tells me everything when she comes home,how she gave them a good look at her stockingtops when crossing her legs during their break,and a few off them asked her out for a date,but i enjoy it so much(even now writing this i get wet)i,m soaking wet and turned on when she,s teasing &humiliating me with her stories,sometimes at our local pub&or family visiting us it,s so hard to hide the wet spot on my pants when she ,,accidently,,showing her cleavage&lingerie when bending over in front off them

Attachments

• Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 113
Definitely. Hard to feel sexy when you aren't comfortable. Mood has a lot to do with what you're wearing, or not wearing.
and wearing something sexy gives women self confidence&control ,and it gets more attention from everyone,and that,s also a good reason to put something sexy & comfortable on,isn,t it?

Attachments

• ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 111
You have me so distracted, I can’t even concoct a good loading zone response
so true,i,ve got the same problem with all those sexy women showing us how sexy&naughty they look,specially with Pinkg ,she turns me on so much it,s hard to respond on a pic&vid&story,i really got to concentrate on what i write totally distracted by her and fantasizing about her,but that shows again how strong&powerfull women can be if they want,i still remember years ago when wife needed a loan from the bank,she went braless&short skirt&make up&high heels and i still believe that man who must decide she got it yes or no,didn,t knew for a sec what he said or wroted down,he was just fixed on her sexy outfit and in less than half hour she was stepping out with her loan and lustfull eyes on her ,good girl!

• Love
Reactions: LisaXLopez
yes,and she tells me everything when she comes home,how she gave them a good look at her stockingtops when crossing her legs during their break,and a few off them asked her out for a date,but i enjoy it so much(even now writing this i get wet)i,m soaking wet and turned on when she,s teasing &humiliating me with her stories,sometimes at our local pub&or family visiting us it,s so hard to hide the wet spot on my pants when she ,,accidently,,showing her cleavage&lingerie when bending over in front off them
This is a wonderful image.

Reactions: shymalea62
  • Love
Reactions: LisaXLopez