Small cock. What do you have to say?

Limp, about 1.5, and hard, about 3 inches

I think all cocks are beautiful. An ideal man's cock for me is in the 6-7.5" range with adequate thickness, I find larger than 7.5" can be painful, and smaller than 4" can leave me unsatisfied. My husband is 2" flaccid and 4.75" erect. He has always been able to bring me to climax but he is great at foreplay and when he makes love to me, he will often use his fingers to directly stimulate my clit or put his finger up my ass while he is inside me. My boyfriend is just under 3" flaccid and right at 6" erect.

I think all cocks are beautiful. An ideal man's cock for me is in the 6-7.5" range with adequate thickness, I find larger than 7.5" can be painful, and smaller than 4" can leave me unsatisfied. My husband is 2" flaccid and 4.75" erect. He has always been able to bring me to climax but he is great at foreplay and when he makes love to me, he will often use his fingers to directly stimulate my clit or put his finger up my ass while he is inside me. My boyfriend is just under 3" flaccid and right at 6" erect.
Thanks, I personally would not change my size if I could, I would still be a cuckold with a bigger size. Also, I do finger her ass while im inside my wife as well, otherwise, she is mostly unsatisfied.

My wife and one of her regular bulls, found the perfect solution for me and my small little cock. It os a sleeve that my cock fits right up inside of and to gives me a 7" cock and nice girth. My wife just laughed at it when I posed in it for her. She asked why she should settle for a fake when she can easily have the real thing with another man who does not need an extension or sleeve.

My-7-inch-penis.jpg

Wife calls him 'teenie-weenie.' She does it playfully not mean.
She thinks it's funny that he retracts when he gets cold. I'll never forget the first time she asked, "where did it go?"
Also, I have to be in an extremely warm environment for my balls to drop into their sack. They're very small and usually stay up inside.
So you let her enjoy real cocks like mine?

Reactions: Tof82