Small cocks and premature ejaculation

Scintifically no ..
Fast ejaculation is not a thing for small or average dick ..big dicks also can ejaculate fast .
It depends on how clever the man in using his tool .. and how horny the woman is ..
I myself last long and i have a 7.5" dick

Reactions: Nitin and oscarxxx
Depends on the guy and how excited he gets. I had a 19 year old guy with a very nice cock. He wasn't very experienced and came almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. Fortunately being young it took him no time at all to get hard again and having got over his initial nerves and excitement was able to give me a very good fucking. So experience does count for a lot too. That said, some guys are always quick cummers. My first husband was a case in point - only ever lasted a couple of minutes on average - very disappointing.

Depends on the guy and how excited he gets. I had a 19 year old guy with a very nice cock. He wasn't very experienced and came almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. Fortunately being young it took him no time at all to get hard again and having got over his initial nerves and excitement was able to give me a very good fucking. So experience does count for a lot too. That said, some guys are always quick cummers. My first husband was a case in point - only ever lasted a couple of minutes on average - very disappointing.
Your comments always good .. and you seem a very hot sexy attractive lady .
I would love to be one of your lovers 164_1000.jpg

Love thrusting really deep, usually inside one of my friends wives and they love it

Reactions: owlcuck
It is a common problem .. try jikel exercises .. and try some dapoxetine bills ..
I have a friend has the same problem and that made his wife unsatisfied most of tge times .. but it is now good after listening to my adviceView attachment 538046
Dapoxetine - I've not come across that (no pun intended lol) but it sounds like my first husband could have used that. On average he lasted a couple of minutes, 5 mins was exceptional!

Reactions: Dlh247 and EgyBull
Dapoxetine - I've not come across that (no pun intended lol) but it sounds like my first husband could have used that. On average he lasted a couple of minutes, 5 mins was exceptional!
If u are american .. it is not approved by US FDA .. but it is worldwide known as a treatment for premature ejaculation.. i do not cum fast .. but i once tried it .. and i could not cum for hours .. i fucked some HW for good that she beg me to cum

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
D76CAE42-E723-4B0E-AAC1-7457A635AD6F.jpeg
AB32E4B8-6E13-4E95-AF4A-D7836DE2335F.jpeg
50629991-F759-4D87-B0B3-206D5F296FFC.jpeg
won’t speak for others but here to confirm that those two things are most definitely NOT mutually exclusive;)
We’re finding a mutually rewarding balance with less and less activity involving direct stimulation of my dick. When I do penetrate her though, we’ve found that caging absolutely leads to more quick, hair-trigger climaxes. I’d guess a lot of couples experience this.

We don’t call it premature because in our dynamic it’s truly not; I’m getting her off other ways tongue, toys, sleeve-extenders sometimes, etc…so that when we turn to that it’s right on time!

We like her to be on top so that I can’t really control or try to slow things and avert the inevitable. But believe me I’ve still tried!!! It’s not a long trip at all from the tip of me to the base but the last three times I’ve penetrated her (one was anally) she’s brought me off in the initial slow descent of penetration, even before she was all the way down. There was no stopwatch on it but I doubt I lasted as long as a minute any of those times, and I’d be very surprised if I’ve held on for two minutes in the last 6 or so months.

Last edited:
I have posted before about my exwife being sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers. My cock was average in length but well below average in thickness. On the rare occasion when I did get to penetrate her she would tell me to cum fast or I would have to pull out and jack off on her stomach. I would normally be very horney and cum almost immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: spin418 and Dlh247