Small Penis Humiliation?

Cucks, do you embrace small penis humiliation?

• Total voters
I don’t think serious humiliation/degradation drives much, or is a significant element, not for real life couples and their interaction anyhow. I think there’s play and tease that uses that vibe for sure. Couples that want it. Certainly bringing in a bigger dick can surely heighten an already highly charged sexual dynamic. But I believe most of the extreme expression of humiliation is mere fantasy from men alone in their thoughts.

To be sure, size is a factor and a motivator for many people, but I think where it’s a preoccupation, such as it is, it’s far more with men. I also think deference — to the wife, to the bull, or both — exists to some degree in most cuckolding and hotwifing sex, whether it's admitted or not. Inadequacy, or the perception of it, of one sort or another (size/performance) must often figure in it. But when those are impulses that can help a couple both define AND realize cuckold goals, and moreover, find mutual reward in it, it's all to the good.

Last edited:
I absolutely love SPH. Like some others here it took my wife a long time to get comfortable making fun of my dick.

I think partly she was confused of my desire for SPH when my penis is average at 5 inches. I explained that since I am always caged in a tiny 1.5 inch cage it's true that I have a tiny penis and it deserves to be made fun of. I'm glad to report that she doesn't hold back any longer and lets me have it.

something that turns me on a lot(and wife)is when i,m at home,dressed in some sexy skrt&lingerie&high heels and wife asking with her hand in my thong,with teasing voice such a shame i must found cocks which can please me,because you can,t with your pathetic small penis,it looks more like a clitty,and it doesn,t matter who,s around,it can be family,friends,etc and then she says o my my i think i must stop because it,s getting to wet,isn,t it honey?

Attachments

• sissy legs1.jpg
    sissy legs1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 56