Small Penis Humiliation?

Cucks, do you embrace small penis humiliation?

• Total voters
My cock isn't small by any means (7"c and fairy thick)... But I love the idea of SPH. My wife's boyfriend is about 8"c and a little thicker than my own. Although my wife is sexually dominant with me ( in a take charge kind of way), she's sexually submissive to her boyfriend (she likes it rough and for him to be "aggressive"). She's basically his little slut (her words, not mine), and will do pretty much whatever he wants.

Since I'm not "small", and I'm more than capable of sexually satisfying her, the only time my wife will tease me about my cock size (not neccessarily humiliate) is when she locks me in my cock cage for her own amusement.

I love small penis humiliation! I knew I was below average in penis size since the Jr High School showers, and by graduation I think every girl in High School had heard too. Luckily Married a wonderful woman who I eventually convinced to cuckold me. I was great at giving her oral but she needed a real sized cock! She's not mean about it just little comments throughout the day and especially if I'm nude. "Your ******** ******** is so cute" just out of the shower "look you've only have a head, no dick" "why do you think it's so small?" While we're having PIV sex. "God you have the skinniest little willy." or "it looks bigger with your cage on".

Attachments

• 65929-1672232199-5fea41bd6240df7069dda9fd63f35a5a.jpg
    65929-1672232199-5fea41bd6240df7069dda9fd63f35a5a.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 81
I love small penis humiliation! I knew I was below average in penis size since the Jr High School showers, and by graduation I think every girl in High School had heard too. Luckily Married a wonderful woman who I eventually convinced to cuckold me. I was great at giving her oral but she needed a real sized cock! She's not mean about it just little comments throughout the day and especially if I'm nude. "Your ******** ******** is so cute" just out of the shower "look you've only have a head, no dick" "why do you think it's so small?" While we're having PIV sex. "God you have the skinniest little willy." or "it looks bigger with your cage on".
Hi let’s chat

You have a great wife

I've had a small penis compared to others all my life, and always tried to keep it well hidden. Over the last few years I have become cuckold and have my tiny cock on show, I'm usually kept shaved and often in chastity. There are many photos on their phones which they are only too happy to share with people, which has caused a lot of interest in my not so private parts. This has made me embrase SPH, which feels very strange knowing people are looking at and talking about my small cock.

Attachments

• zembrace (12).jpg
    zembrace (12).jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 51
  • zembrace(21).jpg
    zembrace(21).jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 39
  • zembrace55.jpg
    zembrace55.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 40
I've had a small penis compared to others all my life, and always tried to keep it well hidden. Over the last few years I have become cuckold and have my tiny cock on show, I'm usually kept shaved and often in chastity. There are many photos on their phones which they are only too happy to share with people, which has caused a lot of interest in my not so private parts. This has made me embrase SPH, which feels very strange knowing people are looking at and talking about my small cock.
I love your tiny cock. I want to play with it

Attachments

• IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 54
My tiny penis led me to develop a sph fetish and eventual cuck lifestyle. I dont actually fuck my girlfriend ( but do other things ). We have a semi open sexual relationship. She occasionally fucks other guys without my direct involvement but of course the best is when I get to watch.

Since we are nudist family, i hear that a lot from my kids lol, specially the mixed race 😂
We are nudist family too.
I am not too small when erect: 6" long and quite thick +6.5". But I am definitely a grower, sometimes it shrinks ridiculously small, among our nudist friends I am the smallest when soft for sure. Wife once asked why sometimes my penis becomes quite shrinked so I look tiny among others. I used to be embarrassed when younger (which made it even smaller) but later and especially now in cuckolding mindset I embrace it and feel very comfortable.