So Done With Single Guys

As already said above. Most guys flake out. We are on several swinger sites and our profile does include seeking single guys. We get the married ones fantasizing and talking trash, we pass on them. The single ones flake 90% of the time. And finally we get the pushy ones. We are very clear about his role in our play. We have met a few nice ones and then they get clingy with her, lol. It takes A LOT of work no doubt.

Maybe you should fuck the married ones then?

Reactions: robandkate
There are some single guys like myself that will deliver and show up. Unfortunately, there are many flakes that ruin the chances for us guys that do show up and want to show the couple a great time. If I'm given an opportunity and I'm interested in the lady I will treasure that chance and always show. I also try to do my best so that I can get a second invitation, sometimes on the first playdate it can be a little tense but usually after some conversation/drinks that goes away...please, please couples don't get discouraged because of what happened and and do continue to give a single male an opportunity to pleasure your wives...thank you.

Hello all

I have been playing in the lifestyle for many years and usually lean to couples that are looking for long term(years). I like the development of the relationship between three people. I have hear some of the stories from the couples that I have been seeing for years. It amazes me that these guys are inconsiderate to these sexy couples. If I am lucky enough to get an invitation from one of these sexy couples, I make sure I show up on time, I am showered, have nice clothes on and use politeness to get the wife comfortable with me. I have been very fortunate to have met couples that appreciate what I offer, I am not a male model, I am in decent shape and I just turned 50. What I do have going for me is a fucking kick ass personality, I am polite, and know how to hold a conversation. Ohhh and I can make them laugh.... that is something that I feel goes a very long way with these women. I am their favorite guy not because of the things you would think, but rather my personality and my ability to deliver when it comes time to make them feel good. I have learned that these couples do not want the quick guy that only lasts a few minutes. They are looking for a guy like me that will keep going and has the stamina to make the wife say things like "Holy shit this guy is amazing". Yep, I am always looking for that invitation back to their home. All of these couples have been married for decades and have raised kids in their communities. You would never expect that wife and mother to do the things she does behind closed doors! I for one cant get enough and will always be reliable.

Chris

My wife much prefers married men. Married guys will take the pussy whenever it is offered, they don't want any problems, and they don't want anyone to find out, especially their wife. We know several couples whose wives would be surprised to find out that their husband has fucked my wife...some of them many times.

Kate has fucked single guys but they often do not understand their role in our relationship. Their job is to fuck the hotwife. Too many single guys have become romantically interested in Kate.

My wife is a perfect piece of ass on the side for happily married guys who just want to fuck someone other than his own wife sometimes. Kate is a convenient occasional piece of ass for several married guys we know.
I am a married guy and like to find a couple to have some fun times with.
Always clean ware nice clothes. This guy here likes nice average down to earth people. Like to take my time with the couple or
wife. Hope I can find a couple or fun wife in N.E. Ohio for maybe some daytime fun.

We have had similar experiences. There are guys who think that just because your wife has sex with other men, she will have sex with any man. There are guys who think that if they can just talk to her for a while they can convince her that they actually ARE her type. I cannot tell you how many times I have watched a guy who had a decent shot at getting to fuck Kate has talked himself out of consideration. They don't know when to stop talking trying to impress a woman who primarily just wants them for sex.

Guys who get to participate with a hotwife/stag-vixen couple need to understand that they are present primarily to enhance the sex for the couple.
Some of these guys think they are God's gift to women when in fact they are probably quite the opposite. They think they are doing you a favour in that you've invited him to join you. It is all about him (or so he thinks) and has no regard for what the couple are looking for. "Look at me, look at me, aren't I good?" He doesn't get it that the experience is mainly gor the couples pleasure. He wouldn't get invited back again, or shouldn't.

Reactions: FoothillTravelers
15 years ago, when the wife was married to someone else and I was her bull, we went to some amazing swinger parties. One thing that made the parties fun, especially for the wife, was the handful of attractive, well mannered, respectful single guys willing to help make her the center of attention.

There were also frequent gangbang parties, were ladies could again be the center of attention from attentive, attractive, well mannered gentleman. I was frequently invited to those parties to help entertain ladies.

I'm lucky that my wife still let's me be a bull for other married woman. But how things have changed in 15 years!

First off, guys have become so flakey! Especially single guys. For our last attempt at a gangbang party for a lady friend, we invited 8 guys, all of whom had eagerly expressed a desire to participate. Only 4 bothered to get back too us. Only three said they could make it. NONE showed up.

We have had a single guy cancel on us, saying they got in a car accident on the way to the meet, only to have him say "what accident" when we checked on him a few days later.

Guys now show up in tee shirts, shorts, and flip-flops, often un-showered, if they show up at all!

We had two, usually normal acting guys, think it was somehow cool to suddenly act as if they were gang members, throwing up signs and talking about "Dueces Your Out" for any husband who wouldn't share his wife with them, whether the wife wanted to play with them or not.

Countless guys have begged for an invite to the next party or MFM, but never responded to email or text invite. Then two months later they write us wanting to know if there are any parties soon.

Just this month we heard from a guy we hadn't heard from in probably 7 years. Even though the ladies found him hot, we had stopped inviting him to events because he flaked out about 75% of the time.

The wife talked me in to giving him another chance and we invited him to join us, to help entertain a very hot single lady friend. We asked for a recent "G" pic of him to share with our lady friend. The wife was very disappointed to see the guy had really let himself go and had probably put on 50-60 pounds.

The guy asked for some pics of our lady friend and we sent him some. Then things got really bazzar! Dispite having previously played with my wife a few times, and some of our lady friends, I was now accused of being a fake and phony that was only pretending to have a wife and lady friend.

My wife's theory is that today's social culture is so anti-male-sexuality that guys self repress. They idea of a taboo meeting turns them on, and they will jack off to the invite, but won't actually show up. Hmmm?

Regardless, we are done trying to hook up with single guys, at least for quit along time until the wife starts longing for the good old days. At which time I'm sure we will be disappointed yet again.

In the meantime, here is some advice for single guys from an older bull that still gets lots of pussy:

1) Don't be flakey! If you ask for an invite, respond back when you get one

2) Take some pride in your appearance. If a woman is taking the time to get all dressed up and sexed up for a meeting, have some respect and do the same. Showing up in shorts, tee shirt, and flip-flops is disrespectful!

3) Don't be a flake. If you ask for an invite to the next gangbang, and get an invite, don't write back that you don't do gangbangs, but will meet for some one on one fun.

4) Nothing says "I'm an inconsiderate asshole" like showing up dirty and smelly. Large amounts of cheap men's fragrance is not a substitute for a shower!

5) Don't expect hot women to throw themselves at you if it's been years since you have been able to look down and see your dick without bending forward. Reintroduce yourself to the gym.

6) Contrary to your favorite music video, most women do not like the "Thug Life". And if you are an accountant or sales rep, you just look stupid try to act like one.

7) When a couple gets a nice hotel room for the weekend, and invites you two join to help show the wife a good time, don't be a flake and not show up like you said you would, and not answer your phone when they call to see if you're showing up at all

8). Don't be lazy or cheap. Don't say that 20 miles is to far to drive, but if a couple will spring for a hotel room nearby, you will met them. Yes...we have had that happen....more than once. If you're offered free pussy drive the miles, or better yet, offer to entertain the couple or lady at a nice hotel near them.

9) Learn how to talk. Seriously, the best foreplay for a woman is flirting, but if you can't carry on a conversation, you can't flirt.

10) Say thank you. When you're done, don't just put your pants on, say bye, and leave. Worse yet, don't say your stepping out to make a phone call and just disappear. You will not be invited back!

11) Don't get so stoned before hand that you drive to the wrong hotel, then call the couple and ask them to get a room at the hotel you ended up at because your to stoned to drive ..... yes..... really happened!

12) Just don't be a flake!

On second thought, all you single guys ignore my advice. You make it easy for an older bull to still get lots of pussy.
Well said. You've absolutely nailed it. These observations are generally true here in Australia too. It's not the case with guys that my wife finds socially, but is a problem with some of those online. Married guys are much better in our experience :)

15 years ago, when the wife was married to someone else and I was her bull, we went to some amazing swinger parties. One thing that made the parties fun, especially for the wife, was the handful of attractive, well mannered, respectful single guys willing to help make her the center of attention.

There were also frequent gangbang parties, were ladies could again be the center of attention from attentive, attractive, well mannered gentleman. I was frequently invited to those parties to help entertain ladies.

I'm lucky that my wife still let's me be a bull for other married woman. But how things have changed in 15 years!

First off, guys have become so flakey! Especially single guys. For our last attempt at a gangbang party for a lady friend, we invited 8 guys, all of whom had eagerly expressed a desire to participate. Only 4 bothered to get back too us. Only three said they could make it. NONE showed up.

We have had a single guy cancel on us, saying they got in a car accident on the way to the meet, only to have him say "what accident" when we checked on him a few days later.

Guys now show up in tee shirts, shorts, and flip-flops, often un-showered, if they show up at all!

We had two, usually normal acting guys, think it was somehow cool to suddenly act as if they were gang members, throwing up signs and talking about "Dueces Your Out" for any husband who wouldn't share his wife with them, whether the wife wanted to play with them or not.

Countless guys have begged for an invite to the next party or MFM, but never responded to email or text invite. Then two months later they write us wanting to know if there are any parties soon.

Just this month we heard from a guy we hadn't heard from in probably 7 years. Even though the ladies found him hot, we had stopped inviting him to events because he flaked out about 75% of the time.

The wife talked me in to giving him another chance and we invited him to join us, to help entertain a very hot single lady friend. We asked for a recent "G" pic of him to share with our lady friend. The wife was very disappointed to see the guy had really let himself go and had probably put on 50-60 pounds.

The guy asked for some pics of our lady friend and we sent him some. Then things got really bazzar! Dispite having previously played with my wife a few times, and some of our lady friends, I was now accused of being a fake and phony that was only pretending to have a wife and lady friend.

My wife's theory is that today's social culture is so anti-male-sexuality that guys self repress. They idea of a taboo meeting turns them on, and they will jack off to the invite, but won't actually show up. Hmmm?

Regardless, we are done trying to hook up with single guys, at least for quit along time until the wife starts longing for the good old days. At which time I'm sure we will be disappointed yet again.

In the meantime, here is some advice for single guys from an older bull that still gets lots of pussy:

1) Don't be flakey! If you ask for an invite, respond back when you get one

2) Take some pride in your appearance. If a woman is taking the time to get all dressed up and sexed up for a meeting, have some respect and do the same. Showing up in shorts, tee shirt, and flip-flops is disrespectful!

3) Don't be a flake. If you ask for an invite to the next gangbang, and get an invite, don't write back that you don't do gangbangs, but will meet for some one on one fun.

4) Nothing says "I'm an inconsiderate asshole" like showing up dirty and smelly. Large amounts of cheap men's fragrance is not a substitute for a shower!

5) Don't expect hot women to throw themselves at you if it's been years since you have been able to look down and see your dick without bending forward. Reintroduce yourself to the gym.

6) Contrary to your favorite music video, most women do not like the "Thug Life". And if you are an accountant or sales rep, you just look stupid try to act like one.

7) When a couple gets a nice hotel room for the weekend, and invites you two join to help show the wife a good time, don't be a flake and not show up like you said you would, and not answer your phone when they call to see if you're showing up at all

8). Don't be lazy or cheap. Don't say that 20 miles is to far to drive, but if a couple will spring for a hotel room nearby, you will met them. Yes...we have had that happen....more than once. If you're offered free pussy drive the miles, or better yet, offer to entertain the couple or lady at a nice hotel near them.

9) Learn how to talk. Seriously, the best foreplay for a woman is flirting, but if you can't carry on a conversation, you can't flirt.

10) Say thank you. When you're done, don't just put your pants on, say bye, and leave. Worse yet, don't say your stepping out to make a phone call and just disappear. You will not be invited back!

11) Don't get so stoned before hand that you drive to the wrong hotel, then call the couple and ask them to get a room at the hotel you ended up at because your to stoned to drive ..... yes..... really happened!

12) Just don't be a flake!

On second thought, all you single guys ignore my advice. You make it easy for an older bull to still get lots of pussy.
I read your story and found it interesting! The part about the Guys of today, mainly the younger guys of today!!! This is the WOKE Generation coming through, no respect, no manners and expect everything for free!