So... how did you find the first bull?

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

These were the photos I showed him to help convince us since he had never seen herB&W 1.jpgB&W 2.jpg

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

These were the photos I showed him to help convince us since he had never seen herView attachment 1427362View attachment 1427364
Those photos would convince any man.

That was easy. A new job. 3 months of training with the same guy. The first time. Met him when I picked her up from work, he was standing as she was sitting, I pull in and as it wasn’t too obvious I knew he was enjoying my ladies cleavage.

At that time I had inclination of sharing my wife. I did get turned on. My was dealing with a bad bout of depression. She had been doing Tai Bo (2003) I already had her wearing sexy underwear and crotch less tights and panties . Not knowing till later that Jose (coworker/trainer) was getting crotch shots and titty shots from his cubicle. On a visit with our baby is when I noticed him peeping and adjusting his manhood. That day would planted the seed of having my wife fuck another man.

It was maybe a year later after a happy hour she finally gave in at Motel six. Condom broke as she rode him, both climax simultaneously, I got what I thought was my first sloppy seconds. After the 3 of drifted to sleep I woke to him taking her doggy.

This first time was amazing. One and done my wife said, I talked her into a second one had to agree to her terms, basically she tells me she has never felt so full or had an orgasm that strong and if she were to do it again she’s not gonna hold back and she’s definitely going to want more of his big dick. I agreed she could fuck him as long as I’m present to get the sloppy seconds. That second time was better then the first and started a 4 year journey which she embraced more and more as the time went on.

We're into mfm, not cuck with a bull. We do it with a guy we know.
Done it many times with him over about 4 years.
We kinda have another guy we might be starting with too.
When we first started all this is was so fuckin exciting, still is really.
A few years ago I posted an ad on Craigslist. We got hundreds of responses most with .... I'll fuck her, or....I have a big dick, or...call me.
We didn't respond to any if the idoits.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
For us, our first time sharing was something unexpected and unplanned. We had never talked about sharing or swinging, and it was not something we knew outside of Cinemax after-dark shows.

My best friend was a part of our lives from when my wife and I met and began dating. He and I grew up on the same street and had become best friends throughout school. My wife and I married first and my friend married about a year later. We both had families, raised our kids, and continued hanging out. As our kids got into their later teens, he and his wife divorced and my friend began to hang out with us a lot more. He and my wife got along great and loved to tease and pick on each other, but there were never any sexual overtones between them. Other than seeing my wife in a swimsuit, he had never seen her close to naked.

One September evening, he was over as usual and ate dinner with us. We all three sat out in our backyard around a fire pit, drinking until the night air got damp and chilly, forcing us to move inside to the family room. We all sat on the sofa with my wife between us and turned on the television, and watched The Best Sex Ever series on MAX After Dark. I still, to this day, do not know how or why we selected this show, but as the alcohol flowed, we all three sat and laughed and talked about the scenes unfolding before us.

My friend was used to staying in a spare bedroom at our house, so being over after midnight was not unusual. After coming inside, I had a large fire in the family room fireplace, and the room was hot. My wife changed into silk running shorts and a T-shirt, while our friend and I wore boxers and T-shirts. With the alcohol, we were all acting silly, laughing at stupid things, and teasing each other back and forth. I had to crack open the back door to allow some cool air into the room due to the fireplace, and when I walked back to the couch with fresh drinks, I noticed the way my wife was sitting, the legs of her silk running shorts gaped open, I could see her pink pussy lips. If I had been sober, I probably would have sat down and pulled her shorts to prevent exposure. But, in my inebriated state, I told my buddy to come into the kitchen with me so we could pick out what we would drink since the tequila was empty.

I told my buddy to check out my wife when we went back into the living room, and we walked back in to find my wife sitting with her knees bent and her feet on the couch. Her legs were spread enough to give a beautiful view of her sweet pussy. I always loved when she wore her silk running shorts. They have slits up the side and are not tight fitting, so they often offered a glimpse of her goodies if she was not careful of how she sat.

We sat beside her, and she grinned and asked, "What were you two doing in there?"

I tried to make up a plausible excuse saying we were looking to see what we wanted to drink since I emptied the bottle of Tequila.

My wife, still grinning, says, "I think you two were doing something else; we still have full drinks!" She blushed and added, "If you were looking for more drinks, how come you both have boners?"

I quickly noticed that my buddy was sprouting a massive tent in front of his boxers and that the tip of his cock head was showing as it parted the fly. My wife reached over and pushed her hand inside the elastic of my boxers and grasped my hard cock and smiled at me, and asked, "Is the show getting you excited, baby?" She turned her head toward our friend and exclaimed, "Oh my god, that is huge!" Her hand quickly came out of my shorts, and her attention was focused on my friend. My wife reached over and grasped the shaft of my friend's cock through his boxers, marveling at his size. Looking up into his eyes, she asked, "Can I see it?"

Everything seems to have happened from that point, almost dreamlike and surreal. To my wife's delight and surprise, she learned that penises come in different sizes and that she enjoys more endowed men who can fill her fully in ways I never could. I learned that my wife is a very sexual and sensual lady who has a generous side of kinkiness.

I recall undressing my wife and revealing her naked body to another man and watching as his massive cock slipped inside her pussy. I watched my wife's body respond to another man's cock, hammering her into a mind-blowing orgasm as her body squirmed and her toes curled while wrapping her legs around my friend's ass to get him deep inside her.

That night opened a door to a new life for us. Sharing my wife is something I can give her. My friend has remained a lover to my wife since that first night. She still enjoys his massive cock, and she still lets him cum deep inside her.
Amazing 🥵

Reactions: toolman2c
I can see how it could be a bit much. Exspecialy for the first.

Ours was my brother. I could tell how he acted around her that he wanted to fuck her. Her and I had already discussed her trying more cock. I didn't know anyone else who was kinky at the time so I offered him the shot at her. It was good and they fucked on and off for awhile.
My wife had an ongoing thing with my brother also back in the day.

For us, our first time sharing was something unexpected and unplanned. We had never talked about sharing or swinging, and it was not something we knew outside of Cinemax after-dark shows.

My best friend was a part of our lives from when my wife and I met and began dating. He and I grew up on the same street and had become best friends throughout school. My wife and I married first and my friend married about a year later. We both had families, raised our kids, and continued hanging out. As our kids got into their later teens, he and his wife divorced and my friend began to hang out with us a lot more. He and my wife got along great and loved to tease and pick on each other, but there were never any sexual overtones between them. Other than seeing my wife in a swimsuit, he had never seen her close to naked.

One September evening, he was over as usual and ate dinner with us. We all three sat out in our backyard around a fire pit, drinking until the night air got damp and chilly, forcing us to move inside to the family room. We all sat on the sofa with my wife between us and turned on the television, and watched The Best Sex Ever series on MAX After Dark. I still, to this day, do not know how or why we selected this show, but as the alcohol flowed, we all three sat and laughed and talked about the scenes unfolding before us.

My friend was used to staying in a spare bedroom at our house, so being over after midnight was not unusual. After coming inside, I had a large fire in the family room fireplace, and the room was hot. My wife changed into silk running shorts and a T-shirt, while our friend and I wore boxers and T-shirts. With the alcohol, we were all acting silly, laughing at stupid things, and teasing each other back and forth. I had to crack open the back door to allow some cool air into the room due to the fireplace, and when I walked back to the couch with fresh drinks, I noticed the way my wife was sitting, the legs of her silk running shorts gaped open, I could see her pink pussy lips. If I had been sober, I probably would have sat down and pulled her shorts to prevent exposure. But, in my inebriated state, I told my buddy to come into the kitchen with me so we could pick out what we would drink since the tequila was empty.

I told my buddy to check out my wife when we went back into the living room, and we walked back in to find my wife sitting with her knees bent and her feet on the couch. Her legs were spread enough to give a beautiful view of her sweet pussy. I always loved when she wore her silk running shorts. They have slits up the side and are not tight fitting, so they often offered a glimpse of her goodies if she was not careful of how she sat.

We sat beside her, and she grinned and asked, "What were you two doing in there?"

I tried to make up a plausible excuse saying we were looking to see what we wanted to drink since I emptied the bottle of Tequila.

My wife, still grinning, says, "I think you two were doing something else; we still have full drinks!" She blushed and added, "If you were looking for more drinks, how come you both have boners?"

I quickly noticed that my buddy was sprouting a massive tent in front of his boxers and that the tip of his cock head was showing as it parted the fly. My wife reached over and pushed her hand inside the elastic of my boxers and grasped my hard cock and smiled at me, and asked, "Is the show getting you excited, baby?" She turned her head toward our friend and exclaimed, "Oh my god, that is huge!" Her hand quickly came out of my shorts, and her attention was focused on my friend. My wife reached over and grasped the shaft of my friend's cock through his boxers, marveling at his size. Looking up into his eyes, she asked, "Can I see it?"

Everything seems to have happened from that point, almost dreamlike and surreal. To my wife's delight and surprise, she learned that penises come in different sizes and that she enjoys more endowed men who can fill her fully in ways I never could. I learned that my wife is a very sexual and sensual lady who has a generous side of kinkiness.

I recall undressing my wife and revealing her naked body to another man and watching as his massive cock slipped inside her pussy. I watched my wife's body respond to another man's cock, hammering her into a mind-blowing orgasm as her body squirmed and her toes curled while wrapping her legs around my friend's ass to get him deep inside her.
hot story, I sure enjoyed reading it,,. do you enjoy sloppy seconds? does she tease you about being smaller in her well used pussy?
That night opened a door to a new life for us. Sharing my wife is something I can give her. My friend has remained a lover to my wife since that first night. She still enjoys his massive cock, and she still lets him cum deep inside her.

Reactions: gregnginger