So... how did you find the first bull?

Everyone here have the story about the first bull. Who was it for you? Who made the first move (husband/wife/bull)? If you made the move - how did you get him to do it? Was he the right choice for you?

For us it was my wife's boss who made a move on her during a business trip. We were talking about an option of that happening but didn't really expect it - so it was mostly an opportunity she had and she took it. After they went to a bar for some drinks my wife stepped out and called me to tell me that he kept talking about sex for the past 2 hours and she is thinking of going for it. They had a couple of other meeting afterwards.
It was hot but I think that the fact that he's her boss, while it has a hot power play in it, makes things a bit more complicated than we initially wanted.

Everyone here have the story about the first bull. Who was it for you? Who made the first move (husband/wife/bull)? If you made the move - how did you get him to do it? Was he the right choice for you?

For us it was my wife's boss who made a move on her during a business trip. We were talking about an option of that happening but didn't really expect it - so it was mostly an opportunity she had and she took it. After they went to a bar for some drinks my wife stepped out and called me to tell me that he kept talking about sex for the past 2 hours and she is thinking of going for it. They had a couple of other meeting afterwards.
It was hot but I think that the fact that he's her boss, while it has a hot power play in it, makes things a bit more complicated than we initially wanted.
I can see how it could be a bit much. Exspecialy for the first.

Ours was my brother. I could tell how he acted around her that he wanted to fuck her. Her and I had already discussed her trying more cock. I didn't know anyone else who was kinky at the time so I offered him the shot at her. It was good and they fucked on and off for awhile.

At parties he was always around her. Used to tell me how hot he thought she was. Asked if we had an open marriage. Pretty obvious. I later contacted him and told him about my cuckold fantasies. He was understanding and was more than happy to help. I drove this and convienced.my wife to have a drink with him when i was out of town for a week.

For us, our first time sharing was something unexpected and unplanned. We had never talked about sharing or swinging, and it was not something we knew outside of Cinemax after-dark shows.

My best friend was a part of our lives from when my wife and I met and began dating. He and I grew up on the same street and had become best friends throughout school. My wife and I married first and my friend married about a year later. We both had families, raised our kids, and continued hanging out. As our kids got into their later teens, he and his wife divorced and my friend began to hang out with us a lot more. He and my wife got along great and loved to tease and pick on each other, but there were never any sexual overtones between them. Other than seeing my wife in a swimsuit, he had never seen her close to naked.

One September evening, he was over as usual and ate dinner with us. We all three sat out in our backyard around a fire pit, drinking until the night air got damp and chilly, forcing us to move inside to the family room. We all sat on the sofa with my wife between us and turned on the television, and watched The Best Sex Ever series on MAX After Dark. I still, to this day, do not know how or why we selected this show, but as the alcohol flowed, we all three sat and laughed and talked about the scenes unfolding before us.

My friend was used to staying in a spare bedroom at our house, so being over after midnight was not unusual. After coming inside, I had a large fire in the family room fireplace, and the room was hot. My wife changed into silk running shorts and a T-shirt, while our friend and I wore boxers and T-shirts. With the alcohol, we were all acting silly, laughing at stupid things, and teasing each other back and forth. I had to crack open the back door to allow some cool air into the room due to the fireplace, and when I walked back to the couch with fresh drinks, I noticed the way my wife was sitting, the legs of her silk running shorts gaped open, I could see her pink pussy lips. If I had been sober, I probably would have sat down and pulled her shorts to prevent exposure. But, in my inebriated state, I told my buddy to come into the kitchen with me so we could pick out what we would drink since the tequila was empty.

I told my buddy to check out my wife when we went back into the living room, and we walked back in to find my wife sitting with her knees bent and her feet on the couch. Her legs were spread enough to give a beautiful view of her sweet pussy. I always loved when she wore her silk running shorts. They have slits up the side and are not tight fitting, so they often offered a glimpse of her goodies if she was not careful of how she sat.

We sat beside her, and she grinned and asked, "What were you two doing in there?"

I tried to make up a plausible excuse saying we were looking to see what we wanted to drink since I emptied the bottle of Tequila.

My wife, still grinning, says, "I think you two were doing something else; we still have full drinks!" She blushed and added, "If you were looking for more drinks, how come you both have boners?"

I quickly noticed that my buddy was sprouting a massive tent in front of his boxers and that the tip of his cock head was showing as it parted the fly. My wife reached over and pushed her hand inside the elastic of my boxers and grasped my hard cock and smiled at me, and asked, "Is the show getting you excited, baby?" She turned her head toward our friend and exclaimed, "Oh my god, that is huge!" Her hand quickly came out of my shorts, and her attention was focused on my friend. My wife reached over and grasped the shaft of my friend's cock through his boxers, marveling at his size. Looking up into his eyes, she asked, "Can I see it?"

Everything seems to have happened from that point, almost dreamlike and surreal. To my wife's delight and surprise, she learned that penises come in different sizes and that she enjoys more endowed men who can fill her fully in ways I never could. I learned that my wife is a very sexual and sensual lady who has a generous side of kinkiness.

I recall undressing my wife and revealing her naked body to another man and watching as his massive cock slipped inside her pussy. I watched my wife's body respond to another man's cock, hammering her into a mind-blowing orgasm as her body squirmed and her toes curled while wrapping her legs around my friend's ass to get him deep inside her.

That night opened a door to a new life for us. Sharing my wife is something I can give her. My friend has remained a lover to my wife since that first night. She still enjoys his massive cock, and she still lets him cum deep inside her.

Back in the day, we found our first one on Dark Cavern..his profession was same as wife, married, two kids, very nice looking and sported a very nice thick cock. We agreed for her to contact him via yahoo mail, then after a few exchanges she asked him to call her..They talked about likes, dislikes, my feelings etc a few times then met for a drink in his town..away from ours..he was exactly as he portrayed himself, tall, former football tackle so pretty big (wife is 5 6, 115 lbs). Very gentle speaking..wife showed him some lingerie pics I had taken of her, he was soon touching her thigh in our booth and she was touching him. Wife suggested we go to car with him, but since I drive a corvette had to be his. Wife commented on the "tent" in his slacks, so obvious...She took his hand and asked that I give them a few minutes alone, which I did..Probably 20 minutes later I went to his car but could not see anyone. Looked closer and she was on her back, turned towards him, blouse open and breast out..his hands were caressing her breasts as he was licking her pussy, her panties pulled to the side. I got in the back, they never even stopped when I got in. He made her cum with his tongue and finger...she got up, disheveled and moved over to him, taking his cock out and licking the precum off, then sucking it for a while..
We agreed to meet up again soon..very soon...she was all for it, kept talking to him for about a week, then we met him and she had her first black lover..she really enoyed being the southern girl that had sex with black men..they met many times, sometimes me there, sometimes not, but always great sex. He even came to our house one night, real late, and took her in our bed. First time he pulled out, but then we got her on pill (Ive been snipped) so she could take him bare and feel his huge load..Over her playing times, she had 11 black lover, one a regular for 5 years, others many times too..
Life was great..

Our first experiences in sharing were swinging. One of the couples we played with were a bit older than us but both very sexy and a lot of fun. Sadly his wife passed away about a year after we had met them. We still remained friends with him and helped him cope with his loss. A couple of months after she had passed he one day asked me if he could still have sex with my wife. I said he should ask her but I would be happy if she wanted to. A few weeks went by and no more was said. One afternoon I came home from work and saw his car parked outside our house. I didn’t think much of it as he had been visiting us quite often after his wife’s passing. When I opened the door and walked I heard those familiar deep guttural sounds my wife makes when she is being well pleasured. I was very happy she had said yes to his request and he became her first bull.

With my first wife it was easy. Her first regular Paul was found, by us both, through a then paper called "Loot". There was an adult section that was meant to be for dating, but was obviously exploited by the up and coming swinging fraternity. We were a bit apprehensive at first, but he was a great guy with loads of patience, and a great cock. The first meet was at his home and went really well. After that we were invited to lots of parties at various locations, all from Paul
We soon got our own circle of friends together and Paul was left behind, until me and my exwife split up
After the break up I started dating my now exgf. She was a VERY highly sexed lady with a great appetite for trying different things. So after we talked about involving other sex partners, Paul was an obvious choice.
With my present wife, well she had her own chat buddies that she was keen on making into Fuck Buddies so she arranged her own and did NOT want one of my ex's cast off's, lol. So all her meets have been one on one's and not even involving me until afterwards when we discussed what the FB had done with her, which I found as horny as the act of being with her when she fucked them