So, you don’t want to suck cock. What if it made her wet?

Sucking my wifes Bulls cock is something Im ordered to do.I dont see why or how I would refuse an Order.

Reactions: Mrbigg
I would love to feel a cock go from completely flaccid to rock had with my lips wrapped firmly around it as I gently suck on it!

You don’t want to suck dick. You don’t want to get someone else hard with your mouth. The very idea of it is repulsive. You’re not gay and you don’t want your wife to think you are, but what if it made her wet? What if watching you suck cock made your wife’s pussy soaking wet? What if she wanted it? What if she wanted you to be a cocksucker for her? Would you do it then? “Suck his cock for me, baby,” she says. “Take him in your mouth. Do it for me. Get him hard for me.” She’s practically begging you. You can feel her desire. You can feel the need. She wants to see your lips around her lover’s cock. She wants to see her husband sucking dick for her. She kisses your neck and whispers into your ear, “Suck him for me, honey. Suck my lover’s cock. Be a good boy and give him a blowjob.” Her breath is warm on your neck. She nibbles gently on your ear lobe. Your body tingles with desire. She takes his cock in her hand and rubs the head against your lips. Your brain tells you not to open up. Don’t let that big cock invade your mouth. Once you give in, you can never go back. Once you’ve sucked his cock, she’s going to expect it all the time. Your cock is telling you to do it. Your cock wants you to give him a blowjob. The pressure builds, you feel a powerful rush of adrenalin. You want to submit to your wife’s need to have you blow her lover. You give in to her desires. You take his cock into your mouth. She moans and begins twirling her bean and her hips. She loves that you’re sucking cock for her. “Good boy. Be a good little cock sucking hubby for me. Be my cock loving cuckold husband. That’s so fucking hot, baby.” You hear him groan. The man you’re blowing loves your mouth on his cock. He loves that you’re serving him and your wife. He loves that you’re giving head to someone that’s about to fuck the woman you married. He loves that you’ve accepted being a cuckold in every way possible. You end up sucking cock every time he comes over. Your wife gets so wet watching. She loves seeing his big dick disappear into your mouth. She loves seeing you submit to him. She loves seeing how willing you are to please her. “That’s it, honey. Be a good little cocksucker for him. Get him nice and hard for my pussy,” she says. She loves talking dirty to you while you’re blowing her lover. She wallows vicariously in your humiliation watching him use your mouth while she masturbates.
Would always suck, I love it.

being a good cuckold is doing anything that turns her on so suck his cock and learn to enjoy sucking cocks and swallowing cum. Best to learn to swallow cum by sharing snowball kisses.
So true. Your wife will so enjoy seeing you take her lovers cum.

Attachments

• cuckduty10.jpg
    cuckduty10.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 49
  • cuckduty49.jpg
    cuckduty49.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 52
  • cuckduty57.jpeg
    cuckduty57.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
  • cuckplace80.jpg
    cuckplace80.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 53
The scenario you describe is almost exactly how things went for us back over ten years ago. My wife wanted my best friend and she talked about it for almost three years. It became great pillow talk and a prelude to sex between us. But, it was more than a fantasy for my wife, she wanted him for real and became very flirtatious with him when he would visit. She would dress sexy and even allow for peeks at her nakedness. Threesomes or swinging were not ever anything we had previously imagined. Then one night in bed, after my friend left for the night my wife told me, "You know I love you and that I would not ever cheat on you, behind your back. I really fantasize about sex with Jeremy and even masturbate when I imagine him inside me, while you watch us together. I know he is your lifelong best friend but it would only be sex, would you at least consider letting me do this at least once?"

I had to admit the idea of seeing my best friend fuck the woman I married was hot and had me hard. We made love that night and it was hotter than usual. After we were finished I told my wife I would talk to Jeremy.

The next day, I ran into Jeremy and I asked him if he had any interest in having sex with my wife. I broached the subject casually and showed him a few nude pictures of my wife before asking outright. Jeremy seemed shocked but it was evident he was interested. I told him to come over the following evening like normal and we would see what happens. Jeremy arrived the next evening and my wife thought nothing of it since he was over a few times a week normally. After a few glasses of wine, I slowly began to undress my wife as Jeremy sat and watched. I spent about twenty minutes before I had my wife completely naked in front of my best friend and he saw her nude body for the very first time. I then invited Jeremy over to get a closer look at my wife's pussy.

My wife took me by total surprise as she told me, in an authoritarian tone to undress Jeremy for her. I was not sure but I did as she asked and got my friend's shirt off and then opened his jeans. My wife urged me to continue and I was amazed as I pulled Jeremy's cock out of his boxer shorts. He was huge, at least three times larger, and thicker than me. My wife exclaimed she could not believe his size, as she had not ever seen another man's penis. My wife told me to undress so we could compare our penis size. I did as she asked but was embarrassed to be so small in comparison. My wife said she always thought all men were the same size.

My wife then threw me for a complete curveball. She got up and told me she wanted me to suck my friend's cock for her and to get him wet and then to guide him inside her. I resisted but with my wife's hand on the back of my head and her other hand on my buddy's cock, I finally relented and began to suck my best friend. It was the first time I had ever sucked a man's cock.

So true. Your wife will so enjoy seeing you take her lovers cum.
Brings back fond memories of cleaning Stacey a few years ago. First and only time I was invited (instructed by her lover) to watch her having sex and then cleaning her pussy after he came inside of her. I was apprehensive at first but I went along with it. Remember seeing his cum ooze from her pussy as i bent down between her legs. I thought for a second that I couldn't go through with it but I did. Had to admit afterwards that it was a hot experience. Their juices tasted good and she came as I lapped his sperm out of her pussy. Afterwards, was instructed to leave them alone. I remember tasting his cum as I left the master bedroom to walked to the guest room playing with my dick which was rock hard. Good memory.

You don’t want to suck dick. You don’t want to get someone else hard with your mouth. The very idea of it is repulsive. You’re not gay and you don’t want your wife to think you are, but what if it made her wet? What if watching you suck cock made your wife’s pussy soaking wet? What if she wanted it? What if she wanted you to be a cocksucker for her? Would you do it then? “Suck his cock for me, baby,” she says. “Take him in your mouth. Do it for me. Get him hard for me.” She’s practically begging you. You can feel her desire. You can feel the need. She wants to see your lips around her lover’s cock. She wants to see her husband sucking dick for her. She kisses your neck and whispers into your ear, “Suck him for me, honey. Suck my lover’s cock. Be a good boy and give him a blowjob.” Her breath is warm on your neck. She nibbles gently on your ear lobe. Your body tingles with desire. She takes his cock in her hand and rubs the head against your lips. Your brain tells you not to open up. Don’t let that big cock invade your mouth. Once you give in, you can never go back. Once you’ve sucked his cock, she’s going to expect it all the time. Your cock is telling you to do it. Your cock wants you to give him a blowjob. The pressure builds, you feel a powerful rush of adrenalin. You want to submit to your wife’s need to have you blow her lover. You give in to her desires. You take his cock into your mouth. She moans and begins twirling her bean and her hips. She loves that you’re sucking cock for her. “Good boy. Be a good little cock sucking hubby for me. Be my cock loving cuckold husband. That’s so fucking hot, baby.” You hear him groan. The man you’re blowing loves your mouth on his cock. He loves that you’re serving him and your wife. He loves that you’re giving head to someone that’s about to fuck the woman you married. He loves that you’ve accepted being a cuckold in every way possible. You end up sucking cock every time he comes over. Your wife gets so wet watching. She loves seeing his big dick disappear into your mouth. She loves seeing you submit to him. She loves seeing how willing you are to please her. “That’s it, honey. Be a good little cocksucker for him. Get him nice and hard for my pussy,” she says. She loves talking dirty to you while you’re blowing her lover. She wallows vicariously in your humiliation watching him use your mouth while she masturbates.
soo sexy

Our start in swinging was a mfm, with the husband of a couple. Later his wife came to the room and joined in. Great fun. She wanted to eat my wife, and wife let her. Surprised me, because she'd always said she didn't like the idea of bi sex. Afterwards, my wife said she didn't enjoy "the touch of a woman".
Our 2nd experience with a couple, we told them upfront neither of us bi, and didn't care for it. But, still, the woman dove in for a taste of the pie her boyfriend left in my wife. And, surprising me, he took my cock in his mouth, cleaned it.
Wife was a bit angered by this, so "bi-sex" was not brought up anymore.
We had a few mfm's, great fun, btw. One, friend was sitting on couch, wife riding him, reverse cowgirl. I was on floor getting some close up video. His cock popped out a couple times, I figured what the heck, grabbed it and reinserted.
Decided to try some fucklicking. Now that is great fun! Well, his cock kept popping out - in that position, went right into my mouth.
Got to say - wasn't a bad experience. Anyhows, wife said she really enjoyed the fucklicking. I told her I did too, but that his cock kept slipping out, and hitting my mouth. That it wasn't bad. I eat her after other cock, and kiss her after she sucked cock, so, didn't seem a big deal getting one in my mouth.
Fast forward, and we've met another male, who is bi. While he and my wife were in a 69, her on top, I bent over to kiss her. She took his cock out of her mouth and we kissed, all the while she had a hold of his cock. After the kiss, I grabbed her hand, and just directed his cock to my mouth, went down on it. Then we kissed around his cock, took turns on it. Was great fun! Didn't know it she'd be angry about me doing that, but afterwards, she told me it made her hot....
Seems I may be doing that again...

I have nd would again both because it makes her wet and because I get turned on by it. Having said that, I get what others have said as far as the repulsive side of it. We we first started I had absolutely no intention of doing anything sexual with another man, just wasn't my thing. But over time I grew curious which evolved to me wanting to try it. I found that I did enjoy it and even eventually not only sucking the other guys cock during threesomes but venturing out on my own now and then to find someone to blow. This is just me though, I find it empowering to make a guy cum with my mouth but I get why others do not. I would add that the humiliation aspect of it has never come in to play and at this point that if I was made to do it as a humiliation I would not be interested.

There is something highly erotic and stimulating about sucking a man's cock and sharing it with my wife. We have a regular friend who comes over, and we will go down on him while he sits on the couch. We both lick his shaft, and then while one of us sucks his shaft, the other will lick and suck his balls. It is super hot when he cums in one of our mouths, and we kiss passionately together, sharing the reward of our oral work.

About a month ago, we were staying in a hotel and met a younger military guy. Inside our room, my wife got his pants down, and he was standing in front of the bed with her on her knees sucking him while I watched. My wife told me several times to get undressed, and I finally did. She then told me to get down next to her and help her. The guy blew his load pretty quickly, and he said it was the first time he had ever got a blowjob from a couple simultaneously.

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Him and I have kissed her after she's had other guy's dick in her mouth. Both of us have kissed her after she's swallowed a load, couple of minutes after. Both of us have kissed her after she's been cummed in and licks the dick clean after. Both of us have licked her after she's been cummed in but after she wipes off with a towell. Yea I can taste sperm but we don't snowball or go lapping it up out of her pussy.
No bi play at all happens. It's crazy erotic sexy fun fir all 3 of us.