Some results of only two weeks into sharing

Krissy

Couple
Wife's first 2 weeks of being a slutty hotwife, already got fucked by 7 different men.
Her pursuing her slutty tendencies has been incredible.
We both are new to bringing sharing online but we both would love to know if you like what you see and what you'd do to it ;) tributes are always very welcome too of course

Attachments

• WA0003.jpg
    WA0003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 593
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 649
  • IMGWA0004.jpg
    IMGWA0004.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 646
  • 193450.jpg
    193450.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 644
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 584
Wife's first 2 weeks of being a slutty hotwife, already got fucked by 7 different men.
We both are new to bringing sharing online but we both would love to know if you like what you see and what you'd do to it ;) tributes are always very welcome too of course
7 in 14 days. When my late wife started it also seemed out of control. It took a bit for me to realize that she was both making up for lost time and getting her 'sea legs'. Funny for me was that the more she fucked the better I liked it.

Whose idea was it yours or hers?

7 in 14 days. When my late wife started it also seemed out of control. It took a bit for me to realize that she was both making up for lost time and getting her 'sea legs'. Funny for me was that the more she fucked the better I liked it.

Definitely making up for lost time! Plus tinder made it even easier.
Started as his but became both. Lol

Definitely making up for lost time! Plus tinder made it even easier.
Started as his but became both. Lol
It started as mine, and took a very long time for her to get there. But 'we' finally got there and never looked back. She used to say "so many men so little time". In the 2 yeas she was a hotwife she/we had a tad over 100 different men.

if you're interested, it's a long read.

7 in 2 weeks??!!! Really??? WOW 😮😮😮

Reactions: toolman2c

Pretty much how it was for mine except she did hers on the sly for a while...cheating. I still managed to glean quite a bit of jacking pleasure in fantasy nonetheless.

That was awesome! I was reluctant to be shared. I was not sure if I would still like myself after getting fucked by many strangers.
I also have a fantasy of being fucked in front of my husband or my friends but that never becomes real.

That was awesome! I was reluctant to be shared. I was not sure if I would still like myself after getting fucked by many strangers.
I also have a fantasy of being fucked in front of my husband or my friends but that never becomes r

I also have a fantasy of being fucked in front of my husband or my friends but that never becomes real.
Idk sounds like you should give in to your fantasy little lady. 😁

Reactions: Angie
Is it still fantasy or have you made it reality?

Awesome pics she wears cum well

Can see it in her eyes..she has the sexy sleepy come get me look, and you wont be sorry..I would ask her to do two at a time, if she hasnt already. Wife had one in am and one in pm which was quite exciting for both of us.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I'm "catching up" on your posts, I've been enjoying them greatly. I see you've had some exhibitionist experiences, and that hotel fun... what more has happened? :)

Damn tasty hot wife love that pussy of hers

She's super hot I would fuck the hell out of her! That's awesome she straight up dove into the lifestyle head first lol I actually just shared my wife for the first time last night we had a mfm threesome and it was amazing and she's already talking about wanting to add another guy to the mix. Here's a clip of the guy fucking her I hope you like it!

Attachments

• PXL_20230831_064845818.TS.mp4
    29.4 MB
Like your video, I'm sure we all love it 😍 I bet that lucky bugger was ready to plant his seed in your beautiful wife.

She is make for harder fuck in real life. Not for tribute. Everyone (me too) wants fuck her harder deeper till her orgasm again and again more time

Wow I’d love to be #8

She's super hot I would fuck the hell out of her! That's awesome she straight up dove into the lifestyle head first lol I actually just shared my wife for the first time last night we had a mfm threesome and it was amazing and she's already talking about wanting to add another guy to the mix. Here's a clip of the guy fucking her I hope you like it!
Wow, She is so hot 😍

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat