Something A Little Different

phxphun

Couple
I'm a very lucky guy. My wife is very bi, very much has a cum fetish, and gets very turned on by me fucking other women; whether she is watching or just hearing the naughty details when I get home.

One of her favorite things is to join a cuckold husband in watching me fuck the cucks wife. After I cum in the other wife's pussy, my wife loves to then eat the creampie while I fuck my wife from behind; all while giving the cuck a hot show.

We have probably done this 8-10 times over the years, but not recently. We are in the Phoenix area if any cuckold couples are interested.

Is part of the sexual edge that both you and your wife get to enjoy his wife, your wife gets to watch you fuck her right in front of him, but he just gets to watch? Does she sit with him and tease him by talking about it as you do that?

It depends on the other couple and to what degree the other husband is cuckold or participates. Some times the wife just watched with the husband, teasing him while encouraging his wife and me. Other times the wife will give the husband a hand job or blow job while he watches.

One time I was so busy with the other wife and had my back two my wife and the other husband. I thought my wife was just giving him a hand job. After I came in the others wife's pussy, my wife joined us on the bed to eat the creampie. As she did so, I slid my cock into my wife's pussy from behind. I was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy was very full of cum, and I was enjoying fucking her for sloppy seconds. I was surprised because I thought the husband wasn't allowed anything more than a hand job. I start to comment and my wife quickly shhhh'd me. I later found out that when the husband was about to cum from the hand job, my wife quickly lowered herself on his cock so she could take his cum in her pussy. She quickly got off the other husband before his wife noticed. He left a huge amount of cum in my wife's pussy.

Cool. Or do I mean hot? Thanks for the detailed reply! I asked because one or two Literotica stories have a wife who likes to watch her husband with the other wife, or even helps set her up for him (perhaps giving the impression that it's a swap), and then frustrates the other man, who only gets to watch his wife as she becomes a hotwife and he suddenly becomes a forlorn cuck. (In some others he does get some light relief.) I thought it was interesting to read your real example of the situation, which I always thought must have a big erotic charge. I felt something of it only once with a borrowed wife with her husband watching us but she stopped him participating as he'd hoped (and she cut him off for a time after that).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2
The related incident is the only one we have encountered where the husband wasn't allowed to play. Most seem to be the husband isn't able to play for medical reasons. Only one has been the husband chooses not play. One was the boyfriend was to drunk to play. That one was funny!

Yes...as long as I don't stop and keep the hard on, I can fuck a second time and often a third. I can usual cum again in twenty minutes. But I have to keep going right a few. If I loose the hardon it's 60-90 minute recovery time.

Yes...as long as I don't stop and keep the hard on, I can fuck a second time and often a third. I can usual cum again in twenty minutes. But I have to keep going right a few. If I loose the hardon it's 60-90 minute recovery time.
Interesting, my guys get semi soft I'd say 60% hard for 10 minutes or so, then I'll suck them and we're off to the races.
They are always good for at least 3x as well. Funny thing is their second load is always much bigger than the first.