DP is always fun!! šŸ˜‰šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤
Yeah we both really want to try it for sure it's something she wants to not only cross off her bucket list but she told me she wouldn't mind if we make it a regular thing we do like once a month or so if we are both happy and enjoying her being shared and the idea of how happy she would be to have a cock in every hole and one in each hand is all I could imagine that night lol. I've literally never been able to wear her out she's a nympho that can literally fuck all day and not get tired or sore so I really want to see her just get destroyed while fucking her with a group of guys just to see how much she can really take

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Well she can start on her knees while I face fuck the little slut!!!! Then I'll bend her over the bed and take that pussy the first time around and save her tight little ass for last!!!
Fuck yeah use and abuse her like the whore she loves to be lol she really has fully embraced her inner slut and has turned into even more of a nympho freak than she already was when we first started dating it's crazy

She actually really wants to have a mmf threesome and have me and another guy dp her. Sometimes when she's really horny and we're fucking she will start telling me about how bad she wants to be filled with more cock and told me eventually she hopes I'm ok with her fucking a group of like 5 or 6 guys at once. She will get super crazy into thinking about it while fucking and it will literally drive her into intense orgasms that leave her pussy twitching and dripping it's so fucking hot
Oh she really wants to be a little fucking whore taking 5 or 6 guys, filling all her holes at once and taking lots of cum. She better be ready to swallow lots of cum plus count on guys cumming on her tits and face. She better be ready because once a guy takes her ass the others will want to try it too. So she might have all five or six taking her ass at some point and she'll get some cocks in her mouth to suck clean that come from her ass. But she'll be cumming so much she won't notice!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BeachJesus
Oh she really wants to be a little fucking whore taking 5 or 6 guys, filling all her holes at once and taking lots of cum. She better be ready to swallow lots of cum plus count on guys cumming on her tits and face. She better be ready because once a guy takes her ass the others will want to try it too. So she might have all five or six taking her ass at some point and she'll get some cocks in her mouth to suck clean that come from her ass. But she'll be cumming so much she won't notice!!!!
She would be in pure bliss with all those cocks rotating in and out of her holes and having all the attention on her. She just wants to have enough guys so they're able to rotate out with someone if they're about to cum that way she constantly has a couple hard cocks pounding her and I'm honestly curious how hard and long she can take getting pounded by multiple guys

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Fuck yeah use and abuse her like the whore she loves to be lol she really has fully embraced her inner slut and has turned into even more of a nympho freak than she already was when we first started dating it's crazy
I'll have to tie the little slut to the four corners of the bed face down with pillows under her and take that pussy and ass over and over!!!

• Love
She would be in pure bliss with all those cocks rotating in and out of her holes and having all the attention on her. She just wants to have enough guys so they're able to rotate out with someone if they're about to cum that way she constantly has a couple hard cocks pounding her and I'm honestly curious how hard and long she can take getting pounded by multiple guys
Depends in what kind of fucking shape she is in. How long do your fuck sessions last?? Does she swallow your cum without trouble and can she take cock in her throat?? Ask her if she has sucked off more than a couple of guys at one time!!!

She likes it rough and having a guy just take charge and use her like a cheap whore it drives her wild and makes her just get even more slutty
Maybe we'll start her with a blow bang. Having her suck off a group of guys one after the others. Maybe two at a time. Maybe all of us cumming in her mouth, over her face and tits, then making her lick it all up. In bondage I might even have to use my crop whip on her stiff nipples and swollen clit or my flogger whip on her tits and ass!!

• Love
Maybe we'll start her with a blow bang. Having her suck off a group of guys one after the others. Maybe two at a time. Maybe all of us cumming in her mouth, over her face and tits, then making her lick it all up. In bondage I might even have to use my crop whip on her stiff nipples and swollen clit or my flogger whip on her tits and ass!!
Sounds like a solid game plan to me lol

• Love
She wants to be a little slut we'll make her one!!! While she is tied up after we fill her holes with cum we'll have another little slut eat the cum out of her.
That would be so hot I just really want to have our first mmf threesome so we can figure out if it's something we want to make a regular thing we do every couple months or so which is what I'm hoping ends up being the case

That would be so hot I just really want to have our first mmf threesome so we can figure out if it's something we want to make a regular thing we do every couple months or so which is what I'm hoping ends up being the case
You might find out if she has regular bulls she has been hiding that become the third more often!!! If I was closer I'd be have her at least sucking me off regularly.

• Love
You might find out if she has regular bulls she has been hiding that become the third more often!!! If I was closer I'd be have her at least sucking me off regularly.
I know it may sound like a messed up way to make our relationship work and ensure both of us are happy but I'm pretty sure it's what has to happen for us to be happy and stay together without literally trying to change who she is and what makes her happy

I know it may sound like a messed up way to make our relationship work and ensure both of us are happy but I'm pretty sure it's what has to happen for us to be happy and stay together without literally trying to change who she is and what makes her happy

There are a lot of couples that are having sex with others but trying to hide it. It's better to be in the open with it and share it. You'll have to tell her that if you're letting her have a mmf then you should get a fmf with one of her girlfriends too. That way she knows what it like to feel a little jealous too seeing you fuck another female!!!!

• Love
There are a lot of couples that are having sex with others but trying to hide it. It's better to be in the open with it and share it. You'll have to tell her that if you're letting her have a mmf then you should get a fmf with one of her girlfriends too. That way she knows what it like to feel a little jealous too seeing you fuck another female!!!!
I have actually mentioned that and she told me she's warming up to the idea of letting me do that and she said if she isn't able to be ok watching than she would just be ok letting me do my own thing as long as I'm being safe as well as not letting others find out that we are ok and agreed to have our relationship that way because she doesn't want others to judge or see us differently just because we have an unorthodox relationship when compared to most couples and would rather keep that private

I've always said it's better to do things away from home or with strangers so it doesn't get out to other people you know. My late wife and I went to New Orleans to have some fun. For you all Key West would be good too!!!
Yeah we actually agreed that we don't want friends or family involved and knowing and would rather be away from our hometown if we were to bring someone into our sex life

• Love