Spanked Wife

This is one of those naughty pleasures that I get the pleasure of easing into with couples.

I find it very hot as a bull. You also get to know the wife infinately deeper and enjoy the nuances that they feel safe expressing with you. Talking back, talking dirty, being submissive, being bratty etc.

Very intimate and satisfying. :love:

Has your wife been spanked by someone other than you? Did you get to watch?
wow thanks for starting this thread ,

i love to spank and watch in equal measure but as over the years my wife seeing me do the husband and dad stuff has reduced her humiliation embarrassment factor that is a big part of her arousal when being exposed and spanked

so ive often arraigned or engineered for strict older guys or gals to take control of her and to expose and smack her bottom for her
and id love and hope to hear about others who share this kink and their experiences in this thread

ill start the ball rolling with this video of my wife being spanked by a older guy i knew but that she had literary met just 5 minutes before he had he over his knee and her panties down and smacking her bottom and then examining her for signs of arousal

to no ones surprise she was wetter than a otters pocket lol

she loved it and later videos from that night show the connection , pleasure and fun she had being exposed spanked and fingered by a older stranger while i watched and filmed her lol

ive posted these before but some may not have seen them

looking forward to others chipping in with their experiences (y)
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4

This is one of those naughty pleasures that I get the pleasure of easing into with couples.

I find it very hot as a bull. You also get to know the wife infinately deeper and enjoy the nuances that they feel safe expressing with you. Talking back, talking dirty, being submissive, being bratty etc.

Very intimate and satisfying. :love:
submissive and bratty my wife to a tee

she loves to tease her way into a spanking

id love to hear some of your experiences and how they came about

my wife teasing by wiggling her bare bottom at her spanker and pushing it out to show her pussy to her spanker in the hope he would touch it for her

he did lol
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

I wish, she does love it though.
i hope this thread help this to become a reality for you pal

for me theres nothing quite like the feeling of watching some one with your wife across their knee and pulling down her panties and slapping her bum and her being a good girl for them

and pushing her bottom out for them to smack, doing as shes told
and thanking them for it afterwards lol

your wife certainly has the bottom for it lol :love: :love:(y)

My wife has never liked pain. She had one guy that wanted to spank her ass but she wouldn't let him. I thought she was going to say no to him but she did let him fuck her.

Reactions: ted roberts
My wife has never liked pain. She had one guy that wanted to spank her ass but she wouldn't let him. I thought she was going to say no to him but she did let him fuck her.
result dave lol

ive found a spanking doesn't have to be painful to be enjoyed sometimes the act of submitting to a other person ,in my wifes case a person that shes not particularly attracted to in a conventional way or who wouldn't normally have assess to her bare bottom ,pussy or titties is the thrill shes looking for

letting them bare her bottom and tell her how naughty she is and how stupid she looks panties down across their knee and what would her friends say if they could see her now

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict blokes have control over my wife and her "plausible denial" comes into play ie its not my fault they made me do it
hes my boss id messed up and didn't want to get the sack
they told me id been naughty and needed a smacked bottom or they'd report me

my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum and pussy for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

wow thanks for starting this thread ,

i love to spank and watch in equal measure but as over the years my wife seeing me do the husband and dad stuff has reduced her humiliation embarrassment factor that is a big part of her arousal when being exposed and spanked

so ive often arraigned or engineered for strict older guys or gals to take control of her and to expose and smack her bottom for her
and id love and hope to hear about others who share this kink and their experiences in this thread

ill start the ball rolling with this video of my wife being spanked by a older guy i knew but that she had literary met just 5 minutes before he had he over his knee and her panties down and smacking her bottom and then examining her for signs of arousal

to no ones surprise she was wetter than a otters pocket lol

she loved it and later videos from that night show the connection , pleasure and fun she had being exposed spanked and fingered by a older stranger while i watched and filmed her lol

ive posted these before but some may not have seen them

looking forward to others chipping in with their experiences (y)
View attachment 1498296
View attachment 1498298
Those vids are so sexy, erotic & exciting! Would love to see more! If ever in Central Florida give me a shout. I would love the opportunity to warm her ass cheeks!

It would do my wife a world of good to get a good spanking. A guy that would make her confess her desires and punish her for them so she could confess even more. It is something that I could never get out of her and it would be wonderful for her to submit to a man in order to liberate her.

Reactions: Sthwi and JRodgers
Those vids are so sexy, erotic & exciting! Would love to see more! If ever in Central Florida give me a shout. I would love the opportunity to warm her ass cheeks!
hey glad you enjoyed them
and thanks for the offer id love to see her panties down bare bottomed across your knee lol(y)

happy to share more if requested

heres a longer version of the second video with slightly better sound

View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp420221011_084406.jpg

It would do my wife a world of good to get a good spanking. A guy that would make her confess her desires and punish her for them so she could confess even more. It is something that I could never get out of her and it would be wonderful for her to submit to a man in order to liberate her.
sounds good mate if you think shed like it and it would benefit your relationship make it happen

love to hear of your progress as it goes forward