Stag or Cuck

Are you a Stag, a Cuckold, or neither (Poll is for the Male half)

• Stag

Votes: 219 50.6%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 98 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 101 23.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 27 6.2%

• Total voters
Not into humiliation(well, anything extreme or mean-spirited), but definitely leaning cuckold. Wired towards deference to my wife and absolutely prepared to be denied some and guided to new places with a gifted male added to our mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zsazsa
100% stag. I just wrote the following in personal message today that sums up my views.

I hate the cuckold overlay. But this dynamic shows up all the time, so beware. While I understand the dynamics behind cuckolding, it does nothing for me. What I particularly don't like about cuckolding is the sissy husband humiliation, the husband's cock locked up in a cage. That's not something that I have ever been interested in.

I remember how I had convinced my first wife, when she was my girlfriend, to let our male friend, who had photographed us having sex and had even introduced us to another man, have sex with her as a reward of sorts. She liked him a great deal as a friend, but he physically turned her off; he was short and skinny, in his late 30s, but looked much, much older, as he was shinny bald on top, but with long straggly dirty-blond hair in the back that made him look positively aged, like an old rock star. Nonetheless, she agreed and we invited him into her pussy.

While he and I were rubbing our cocks all over her naked body, he said, "This is what you have wanted for so long, my big fat cock, a real man's cock, not that little dick that's been fucking you…"

The amazing thing is that my cock was as big as his—when I was ten years old! He had a tiny pecker. Still, he kept saying all this mega bull stuff, as if I was wasn't standing there, naked, six inches taller, 40 lbs heavier, with a much longer and fatter cock; if I had needed to, I could have killed him in less than 20 seconds with my hands. She even partially fell into the cuckolding wife role, which totally dismayed me. I am a huge, huge fantasy man (it is what I do best), but this was so at odds with reality that I just couldn't imagine anyone saying such a thing.

Btw, I remember coaching her for the likely event of the other man saying, "I love you and if you were my wife, I would never share you with another man."

This is a sneaky opening line to make sexual power grab, to take more than was offered. I told her the appropriate response, "Of course, you wouldn't. That's because you do not love me as much as my husband does. He loves me so much he is willing to let me enjoy extra sexual experiences. He is not insecure in the least, knowing that no man has ever or could ever please me as much as he does, so he never feels the need to lock me up as his property."

100% stag. I just wrote the following in personal message today that sums up my views.

I hate the cuckold overlay. But this dynamic shows up all the time, so beware. While I understand the dynamics behind cuckolding, it does nothing for me. What I particularly don't like about cuckolding is the sissy husband humiliation, the husband's cock locked up in a cage. That's not something that I have ever been interested in.

I remember how I had convinced my first wife, when she was my girlfriend, to let our male friend, who had photographed us having sex and had even introduced us to another man, have sex with her as a reward of sorts. She liked him a great deal as a friend, but he physically turned her off; he was short and skinny, in his late 30s, but looked much, much older, as he was shinny bald on top, but with long straggly dirty-blond hair in the back that made him look positively aged, like an old rock star. Nonetheless, she agreed and we invited him into her pussy.

While he and I were rubbing our cocks all over her naked body, he said, "This is what you have wanted for so long, my big fat cock, a real man's cock, not that little dick that's been fucking you…"

The amazing thing is that my cock was as big as his—when I was ten years old! He had a tiny pecker. Still, he kept saying all this mega bull stuff, as if I was wasn't standing there, naked, six inches taller, 40 lbs heavier, with a much longer and fatter cock; if I had needed to, I could have killed him in less than 20 seconds with my hands. She even partially fell into the cuckolding wife role, which totally dismayed me. I am a huge, huge fantasy man (it is what I do best), but this was so at odds with reality that I just couldn't imagine anyone saying such a thing.

Btw, I remember coaching her for the likely event of the other man saying, "I love you and if you were my wife, I would never share you with another man."

This is a sneaky opening line to make sexual power grab, to take more than was offered. I told her the appropriate response, "Of course, you wouldn't. That's because you do not love me as much as my husband does. He loves me so much he is willing to let me enjoy extra sexual experiences. He is not insecure in the least, knowing that no man has ever or could ever please me as much as he does, so he never feels the need to lock me up as his property."
Well said my friend. The only experience I had wasn’t close to that , this guy was loaded and he recond when his inside her she’s his wife , which is fair . We did a dvp once but he didn’t like it and from there I think he was maybe afraid of whatever. My wife thought he was the best fuck of them all. Only guy that ever gave her multiple orgasms . So well that when I took over she’ll orgasm again .

I think guys get much more hung up on labels than women do and that also they are not really that helpful as there are probably as many variations in this lifestyle as there are people.
My husband is sometimes submissive with me and other guys, sometimes not, sometimes very Dom with me. He doesn’t have a small cock but still loves watching me take bigger. He’s has always been a very good lover (though once he hit his 60s he slowed down a bit) and doesn’t feel inadequate but he’s always loved me getting fucked by other guys. He loves eating my cream pie and sucking bulls cocks but then he’s bi so why wouldn’t he?
So try putting a simple label on that!
All I know is that we’ve been very happily married for over 20 years and I love the fact that he understands me and my need to have sex with other guys and gets off on that just as much as I do. Why limit that by trying to make it fit into some imaginary pigeonhole, it’s an ever changing dynamic anyway xx

I think guys get much more hung up on labels than women do and that also they are not really that helpful as there are probably as many variations in this lifestyle as there are people.
My husband is sometimes submissive with me and other guys, sometimes not, sometimes very Dom with me. He doesn’t have a small cock but still loves watching me take bigger. He’s has always been a very good lover (though once he hit his 60s he slowed down a bit) and doesn’t feel inadequate but he’s always loved me getting fucked by other guys. He loves eating my cream pie and sucking bulls cocks but then he’s bi so why wouldn’t he?
So try putting a simple label on that!
All I know is that we’ve been very happily married for over 20 years and I love the fact that he understands me and my need to have sex with other guys and gets off on that just as much as I do. Why limit that by trying to make it fit into some imaginary pigeonhole, it’s an ever changing dynamic anyway xx
Very well said. I see a remarkable similarity between your husband and myself.

Reactions: owlcuck
I enjoy the hell out of watching my wife fucking other men, but I will not be humiliated, I don't eat cum....period, I don't suck cock or wank anyone but myself, and I damn sure ain't taking anything up my ass, and my wife don't meet anyone unless I'm there. I'm pretty sure that makes me a Stag.
Exactly!

Very well said. I see a remarkable similarity between your husband and myself.
Thank you. I think there are probably a lot of guys who don't neatly fit as either cuck (in its sub/humiliation guise) or stag but blend elements of both or move on a spectrum between the two or something else altogether. It's the same with shared wives - there's an assumption that they fall into 2 camps. 1. Hotwife who may have 1 or more regular bulls. 2. Slutwife who has casual sex with a lot of different men. Again that doesn't work for us. I usually have one or two regular bulls on the go who I can get to know and trust, who I can be extremely submissive with AND I love the thrill of picking up strangers to fuck maybe once or a few times. Does that mean I'm a hot wife or a slutwife or both or something else entirely. When you start to put labels on something as a way of defining it, you soon find its very limiting and isn't really an accurate explanation of all the variety of expression found in this lifestyle at all. I'm sure there's probably a research thesis there for someone but whether they'd get funding for it is another matter lol

definitions from Urban Dictionary

stag
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

there are several definitions for cuckold though most include humiliation or an inferior husband.

Using these definitions I would say I am a Stag as I am not into humiliation in any way.
None of that us true, and please don not quote the urban dictionary, it has no credibility. A cuckold is simply a man with an unfaithfull wife, thats it means nothing else. A stag is a moose like creature or a fellow who goes to a party alone. A man who accepts his wifes infidelity is a whittol, again stag has nothing to do with cuckold. There is only one deffinition for cuckold and that is man with an unfaithfull wife.

None of that us true, and please don not quote the urban dictionary, it has no credibility. A cuckold is simply a man with an unfaithfull wife, thats it means nothing else. A stag is a moose like creature or a fellow who goes to a party alone. A man who accepts his wifes infidelity is a whittol, again stag has nothing to do with cuckold. There is only one deffinition for cuckold and that is man with an unfaithfull wife.
I'm not even sure that the strict dictionary term has any real meaning anymore tbh. All the research shows that most married woman will cheat at least once in their married life. So that would make most men cucks. At that point it becomes a fairly meaningless term anyway.

There is no other source for 'sexual' definition of stag.

Yes, a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with others. That is the common thread amongst all sources.

However "stag has nothing to do with cuckold" is incorrect as the 1st test of cuckolding has been met. Like it or not stags & wittols are still cuckolds.

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife