Stag or Cuck

Are you a Stag, a Cuckold, or neither (Poll is for the Male half)

• Stag

Votes: 219 50.6%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 98 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 101 23.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 27 6.2%

• Total voters
definitions from Urban Dictionary

stag
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

there are several definitions for cuckold though most include humiliation or an inferior husband.

Using these definitions I would say I am a Stag as I am not into humiliation in any way.

----

Of course UD isn't an accepted standard of defintions.

Last edited:
I enjoy the hell out of watching my wife fucking other men, but I will not be humiliated, I don't eat cum....period, I don't suck cock or wank anyone but myself, and I damn sure ain't taking anything up my ass, and my wife don't meet anyone unless I'm there. I'm pretty sure that makes me a Stag.
I thought I was a cuck, but based on what you stated I'm a stag. I refuse to do any of that other stuff as well. I'm not putting anyone down, if that's what a person likes then go for it.

Although I voted as "both", the question had me think so much that I actually ended up changing my account name (originally singed up as justanothercuck). Here's my long winded thought process...

My original fantasy was very much on the stag side of things. I fantasized about my wife fucking other men and being pleased in every way possible, even if it wasn't by me. I also loved the idea of showing her off and her being a sexual beast. That is still very much the case; however, through my experiences and how I came to actually have a hotwife, I discovered that I also enjoy some aspects of cuckolding. For example, knowing that she cheated on me with multiple men sends my mind racing. So does her "breaking rules" because she's too horny to follow them. And ever since I discovered that she's a size queen, I love knowing that she fucks guys bigger than me which are all aspects of cuckolding. I'm not into being humiliated or deprived or anything like that. I still have sex with my wife on a regular basis and enjoy every moment of it, but I do realize that I have some cuck tendencies. I'll admit, it's something that I tried to deny at first because of the connotation of inferiority that cuckolding has, but I've learned to just accept what I like and enjoy it. Nothing wrong with it as long as no one is getting hurt.

I have to say that I am both and neither.

I feel that I am both because I often like being a stag, sharing my wife but remaining in control, still being the dominant one in our relationship, no humiliation to her. Then again, there are also times when we're cuckqueaning, where D is the one being cucked and I humiliate her, telling her that she's a useless whore with loose pussy, making her watch in awkward position as I fuck someone else, having her do pussy cleanup, the whole enchilada. But, at other times, I like being a cuck, losing complete control to D and having her humiliate me, teling me my cock is not big enough, or hard enough, anything to belittle me, to the point of serving her lover and even making my body available to him (yes, I will drink his cum, being fucked in the ass, so on and so forth). I guess it depends on the mood that we are both in and who wants to be the dominant partner at any given time. We switch places according to our mood, and adjust our hook ups accordingly. In our small group, we have individuals who can fulfill the needs for our roles at any given time. We've been into swinging for over 3 years now. It was just partner swapping at first, but for the last year, we're getting really into other (extreme?) stuff.

Nevertheless, I have to also say that I am neither as well. Simply because the majority of the time when we are just living our day-to-day routine, our 'regular' sex life if you will, we're on equal footing. Me telling her what I like or don't like at any given time, and she the same. Sooooo... I guess we're 'confused'? All we know is, if it feels good and it makes everyone happy, then sure as hell we're going to do it. That's how we got into this whole thing in the first place.

Definitely a cuck, i have to admit, although sometimes it hurts because of how bad my wife humiliates me, i love it, and i love seeing her get pleasured. I dont get as much sex with her now, and its because she enjoys fucking bigger men than myself, and so i can only either watch, if im allowed, or i can go to the other room, and sleep alone or just listen to how either one of my neigbors or any of her male friends fuck her

Reactions: PredCuck
definitions from Urban Dictionary

stag
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

there are several definitions for cuckold though most include humiliation or an inferior husband.

Using these definitions I would say I am a Stag as I am not into humiliation in any way.
True point, thanks!

Hmmmm... thought provoking.
I loved sharing her. Watching her getting fucked and played with. He wasn’t condescending or trying to humiliate me in any way. I definitely would be insulted if I was letting someone fuck my wife and they tried to humiliate me. We were friends And remain friends to thus day although we never discuss it anymore. ( long story) She knew a fantasy of mine was to just watch so she made a point of pushing me back while she rode him. I was very proud of her performance! I’m also bisexual although only orally so it was a thrill for me to push her forward onto his chest and I ate her cream pie while they kissed. So I guess, in a sense I’m both.

Ok then I am definitely a stag. I love to see my wife with other man but doesn't like to be dominated or physically touched by the bull. I only love getting dominated by the women. The more she dominates harder & bigger I get... So I guess I am a stag.