Starting with FFM

tm129

Male
Oct 22, 2021
Recently I asked my gf if she would be curious to do a threesome and she said she’s always wanted to try fucking a woman, but also that she thinks being double penetrated is hot.

we were tipsy so I don’t know how serious she was, but I’m starting to explore ways of finding someone for us. After all, it would be very hot to see my gf being brought to orgasm by a girl, or seeing how her pussy swallows a big strapon.

I’m looking into Feeld, but does anyone have any other suggested apps to find people around you (that lets us filter thirsty men)?

Recently I asked my gf if she would be curious to do a threesome and she said she’s always wanted to try fucking a woman, but also that she thinks being double penetrated is hot.

we were tipsy so I don’t know how serious she was, but I’m starting to explore ways of finding someone for us. After all, it would be very hot to see my gf being brought to orgasm by a girl, or seeing how her pussy swallows a big strapon.

I’m looking into Feeld, but does anyone have any other suggested apps to find people around you (that lets us filter thirsty men)?
yes we do that and your wife thinks right it gets hot and hot. we mostly choose those who are single or divorced or married but willing in these matters from our circle of friends, we live there and continue to remain confidential there from time to time.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna