Steady Boyfriend!

My wife has a steady guy who she has been with for two years. Although its not the amount of time or feelings that are the issue. Feelings are natural. Even in short experiences. My wife will not say she loves him because true love is beyond more than sex. She loves their experiences and when they are together and both know its a gift and it will at some point end(hopefully not soon) but will be enjoyed until then. The main difference I worry about in your situation is the frequency. My wife has her lover 3-4 times per year! When you are with your wife less than him I think it can become hard to discern a difference in the relationships. Although, we are looking for a local guy as well for play to occur no more than twice a month. Also we think time between also increases the intensity of the play. I support the steady boyfriend but just would be worried about frequency. Wish you both luck in your future play with your boyfriend.

My wife and I had a boyfriend for two years. I prefer to refer to it as 'we' having a boyfriend, not just her having one. Of course there's feelings involved and your comment of being rock solid is exactly how we feel for one another. She recently dumped him however, (lot of family stresses and she's wants vanilla for a while). I was disappointed, i really enjoyed our relationship. Partly why i joined here.

So who has a wife that have a steady boyfriend. My wife is not into cuck jumping but likes a steady guy. She has been seeing the same guy for almost three years, will be three years this October. She sees him about 3 to 4 times a week. Now there are hurdles you have to cross when the hotwife has a long term boyfriend. Like feelings, she is very much in love with this guy and the same with him to her. But her and I are rock solid in our relationship and she has made it VERY clear to him she never would leave or separate from me and he has never pressed her to do so.

My wife feels the same, she had a steady BF for about 2 years (besides a few bulls who she played with in between) the long term bf/gf relationship ended when he met his wife and got married.
There is much more important ties between a married couple then to just take off with someone just for his sex or feelings.
Wife/hotwife would have to be a total moron to do such thing; Family, kids, love, long time marriage and why take off with someone just for his sex knowing she can still have it when she wants better yet can still have it with any cock she wants with current husband.

My wife has a steady boyfriend for 2 years now. They have sex or meet once every couple weeks. Last week he came over started kissing her and feeling her up in front of me. About 1/2 hour later he told me to go to bed so they could be alone. I heard her moaning about 30 minutes later. Few minutes later she came to the bedroom and said roll over on your back, by boyfriend left you a treat. I had to lick her pussy with his cum in it. I asked her if he knew he knew she was doing that to me and she said of course, i told him. She started moaning saying eat his cum. She said she gets so wet every time he is around. Now he owns that pussy and i get limited sex.

My wife has a guy for 25 year this august, he was single when we met and now he is married with a small chid. Not as often as used to be obviously but they still enjoy "time" together x