Stigma against sharing your wife/gf

DrkCocoNCream

Couple
From
NV, US
Apr 25, 2022
Carson City, NV, USA
Why is society against men who love to see other men or women fuck their wife or gf?

Since there are plenty of men and women into this lifestyle why is it that people are so against it?

Yea I don't get all up in arms with people who love monogamy relationships, so why do these same people go all nuts over what we like to do behind closed doors in our relationships?

Why is society against men who love to see other men or women fuck their wife or gf?

Since there are plenty of men and women into this lifestyle why is it that people are so against it?

Yea I don't get all up in arms with people who love monogamy relationships, so why do these same people go all nuts over what we like to do behind closed doors in our relationships?
Because they small minded bigetted people who don’t no what there missing

Maybe they are secretly jealous.

I think it goes far deeper than sex which most do not realize. And it seems like people accept it more as they get older, I didn't understand when I was younger either.
Another issue is that I think is that many on the outside look at it as a way for bi guys to play with other guys. To be honest I don't really think they are wrong in many cases.

I think it goes far deeper than sex which most do not realize. And it seems like people accept it more as they get older, I didn't understand when I was younger either.
Another issue is that I think is that many on the outside look at it as a way for bi guys to play with other guys. To be honest I don't really think they are wrong in many cases.
I agree

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream

We are continually amazed at how many men we meet who say they are not into any contact or bi activity with another man. It is almost as if it is an expectation for men to state they are straight when going into an MFM situation.

Our first MFM was a surprise, with my wife seducing my lifelong best friend one evening at our house. There was no discussion regarding boundaries, likes, dislikes, and or anything else. But, once we were all naked, things just happened naturally. There was as much bi-activity as there was straight activity. I think initially, it took us all by surprise. There were a lot of discussions afterward between us, but we all agreed it was no big deal, and nobody was bothered by it.

The next man we hooked up with was at a hotel during a trip out of town. He hit on my wife on the dance floor, and she invited him to our room. He was young and a Marine on leave. He had a very ALPHA personality. When we walked into the room, he stated that he was 100% straight, and if I attempted any contact with him, it would not go well for me. I was fine, as this was all about my wife, and I had no desire to do anything with him. I figured the contact with my friend was a once-off fluke. He and my wife made out, and he ate her pussy while I prepared drinks and watched. My wife sucked his dick, and he told me to come over and for her to suck me off too. He unfastened my pants and pulled my cock out, then as my wife was sucking him, he took my cock in his mouth. He fucked my wife twice, and then he was all into me. I enjoyed it but was unsure how to reason his behavior with his opening statement. He had as much contact with me as he had with my wife.

Since then, over the last 16 years, we have found that 90% of the time in an MFM, there is bi-play between the guys. Almost all the men who feel the need to tell you how straight they are, end up initiating bi-play during the encounter. It is just natural. I don't think men seek out bi activity, but in private, they relax, and it happens. Ultimately, it is my wife they want. But, as most men soon learn, having your dick sucked or having your cock in a hot, tight hole is not as much about the gender of the other person but the feelings you receive and the pleasure.

We don't understand those who pass judgment on others for what they do in private.

They are primarily insecure with their relationship & themselves.
Or possibly, they have tiny dicks

They are primarily insecure with their relationship & themselves.
Or possibly, they have tiny dicks

That can be a big part of it. I know the first time I shared my wife, I felt very insecure, thinking she would never want my tiny little cock again after she enjoyed my friend's very big dick. It was something we talked about a lot afterward. My wife does enjoy cocks that are larger than mine. She has very intense orgasms while being filled. I love that she shares those experiences with me, and I love to watch her cum.

Reactions: spin418
There’s less stigma now than there was in the past. That trend will continue. Not suggesting it’ll ever be mainstream but it will become more common, and a thing most people have heard of/know about

This is a hilarious topic - I have a gay co-worker and it's kind of a running joke between us how people who overly proclaim their straightness are secretly bi. Especially back in the day, I remember laughing at all the craigslist casual-encounters posts like "looking to give head but totally straight - not into gay stuff". Like wtf?

That said, I don't myself feel that comfortable about male contact. I personally sort of wish I was more bi - I mean, double the opportunity right? I think if it were purely sexual I'd okay with some contact. Men being intimate, like kissing, just gives me the bad feels though. I don't want to be like that but it just is how it is. I'd rather suck a dudes cock than kiss. Gives me the bad feels like thinking about banging your sister or something but I'm not sure why. I'm not religious and wasn't raised to think homosexuality was bad and have homosexual friends / family members. I feel like it is just some people are biologically programmed to feel that way more that than others.

I can see how in that way, I would feel a lot more comfortable in a situation where contact with another men was more incidental or purely sexual and not intimate, if you know what I mean.

Honestly, I can't really explain it and maybe if I were in that situation, I'd find out I felt otherwise, who knows?

Reactions: Couple4MFM
You can look at this from many different perspectives. As a husband that would like to share his wife and being married to a wife that doesn't want to be shared, I have come to the realization how much society has stigmatized a lifestyle that looks upon it as a perversion. In my particular case it has been greatly influenced by my wife's Christian upbringing. It has made having pure and honest discussions about "all things sexual" strained and uncomfortable. Those kind of things just aren't discussed by "normal" people. I think that translates to the general populous.

From the research I've done, I've found that people in "the lifestyle" constitute a very small percentage of the population. Put that together with the prevalent societal norms and the deviation becomes deviant (as in a condemnation, or worse an abomination). These things have made my desire to open up my wife's mind to consider the mere thought of real people indulging in such a lifestyle very difficult. It has taken decades for me to get my wife to talk dirty to me in bed in a way that doesn't offend her.

It would be so much better if we could resist judging each other but that is just not the direction we are headed in as a society. If anything it seems worse right now to me in our present societal situation (political, racial, and spiritual). Those forces greatly suppress individuality and seem to praise conformity and thereby pushes the minority back into the closet. I wish I understood these things when I was younger. It is far more challenging to unlearn something because it makes you have to consider being wrong.