Stockings&high heels

i,ve allways asked myself when women put stockings&high heels on to visit their family &for work or just around the house when neighbours are close or looking,is it because it turns their husband on or do they really like it to be sexy around people,and how does it make you feel?

Attachments

• 50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 401
I do it in a few situations. One, if it's a little bit of a formal setting and the weather is chilly. Two, sometimes on our dates to look a little fancy. Three, we were born and raised in Bangladesh as muslim, so in the beginning after moving abroad I'd wear those more like a transitional thing.

My wife has always been adamant that I was a crazy and a pervert to want to see he in Stockings and Garters or Pantyhose. She never wears them when she is around the house with me.
However, She always wears them to Work, Business Trips, Office Parties and even when she goes to help her Boss on weekends. She says it's just to look professional.

Attachments

• tumblr_plz8m0Fw8z1vl3yu9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_plz8m0Fw8z1vl3yu9_1280.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 53
  • tumblr_pozf7cWEUD1vl3yu9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pozf7cWEUD1vl3yu9_1280.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 59
  • tumblr_pq5lqbtU1P1ri71rk_540.jpg
    tumblr_pq5lqbtU1P1ri71rk_540.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 57
My wife has always been adamant that I was a crazy and a pervert to want to see he in Stockings and Garters or Pantyhose. She never wears them when she is around the house with me.
However, She always wears them to Work, Business Trips, Office Parties and even when she goes to help her Boss on weekends. She says it's just to look professional.
Are the photos taken far apart? I'm just wondering if the tattoo has any significance?

i,ve allways asked myself when women put stockings&high heels on to visit their family &for work or just around the house when neighbours are close or looking,is it because it turns their husband on or do they really like it to be sexy around people,and how does it make you feel?
that is a very sexy classy shot of her tys