Stockings&high heels

i,ve allways asked myself when women put stockings&high heels on to visit their family &for work or just around the house when neighbours are close or looking,is it because it turns their husband on or do they really like it to be sexy around people,and how does it make you feel?

Attachments

• 50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 401
My wife has always been adamant that I was a crazy and a pervert to want to see he in Stockings and Garters or Pantyhose. She never wears them when she is around the house with me.
However, She always wears them to Work, Business Trips, Office Parties and even when she goes to help her Boss on weekends. She says it's just to look professional.
I certainly bet she wears them to go help her boss on the weekends.

My wife has always been adamant that I was a crazy and a pervert to want to see he in Stockings and Garters or Pantyhose. She never wears them when she is around the house with me.
However, She always wears them to Work, Business Trips, Office Parties and even when she goes to help her Boss on weekends. She says it's just to look professional.
it,s true they look professional,nice legs covered in stockings etc,but Timothy be honest ,if you look at the length of her skirts it,s just to show of,teasing&flirting with men behind your back,there are 2 possibilities i believe,the first one is you,re blind and stupid(sorry ),or second you ,re turned on by this and probably masturbate secretly when your wife is out in a sexy outfit,i think it,s time to have a honest talk with each other and confess you like it she,s wearing sexy outfits when she,s out and if she ,s ok to cuckold you.I,m sure she loves it&and you,ve got already a problem to hide your hard cock when you confessed everything moments ago ;)

I love the feel of stockings, and for me personally, I've always loved bending down, or stretching up, safe in the knowledge, that I'm giving just a small quick flash of stocking top. Just an inch of flesh seems to drive men wild. Been a stocking wearer all my adult life, and no intention of stopping any time soon.

View attachment 1541103
this is such a turn on for me to be teased by a gorgeous hotwife like you,the fact that you tease&show off to other men is humiliating(mmmmmmmmm!)and gives you total control(over me&the men you were teasing),it,s maybe my biggest fetish,i become totally obedient&submissive andvery horny when a woman does that to me,so ladys this is your chance to use me !