Stranger or friend?

I just let it slip that my wife is a sex starved slut and craves cock all the time, on nights it get boring so we chat about it.
I have had a few guys from work use her, one old ugly guy everyone talked about, was said to have a massive cock, I got talking to him, this came up in conversation and he showed me, just flopped it out OMG,it was ridiculously large.
He came round two nights later, this was his first woman in 8yrs, he smashed fuck out of her, has done her a few times now.
he sounds like a great find old unwanted and well hung and willing and able to take her and fuck her pussy like it needs fucking

and i love that your wife gave him a treat

my wifes "extras" have all had a element of the pity sex /fuck about them

but make no mistake shes gotten as much out of it as they have lol

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
he sounds like a great find old unwanted and well hung and willing and able to take her and fuck her pussy like it needs fucking

and i love that your wife gave him a treat

my wifes "extras" have all had a element of the pity sex /fuck about them

but make no mistake shes gotten as much out of it as they have lol
Yes exactly, my wife loves it, gets so wet and excited with a new cock, we have a lot on our bucket list for her to do.

To be honest I have not yet seen my new wife fuck but she does have sex with other guys she picks up off chat sites and a few co-workers. When she goes to meet them I sometimes take her and I have a raging hard on at the thought of what they will be doing to each other. Then while she is with them and I am at home I can't resist frapping away and I come 4, 5 even a watery 6th time as my mind is racing. Some times she will stay over at the guys house, one guy she went away to a secluded cottage by the sea for over a week. When she got home she told me they were fully naked most of the time and spent many an hour fucking both indoors and outdoors with him (even getting caught a few times)
I have watched both my ex wife and ex gf fuck many guys and that too has its own buzz
Sure...uhhuh....right...