Stranger or friend?

To be honest I have not yet seen my new wife fuck but she does have sex with other guys she picks up off chat sites and a few co-workers. When she goes to meet them I sometimes take her and I have a raging hard on at the thought of what they will be doing to each other. Then while she is with them and I am at home I can't resist frapping away and I come 4, 5 even a watery 6th time as my mind is racing. Some times she will stay over at the guys house, one guy she went away to a secluded cottage by the sea for over a week. When she got home she told me they were fully naked most of the time and spent many an hour fucking both indoors and outdoors with him (even getting caught a few times)
I have watched both my ex wife and ex gf fuck many guys and that too has its own buzz

Last edited:
To each their own but I recommend strangers initially. Easy to vet a potential lover. And easy to get to know him - several social gatherings, dinner, and drinks. Gives her time to decide if she finds him attractive and desirable.

Friends open up a whole new dimension that can be risky depending on the outcome and personalities involved. If you want to retain the friendship and prevent your group of friends or business associates from learning of your proclivity - beware.

We've successfully navigated these waters for over 40 years. One of our objectives has always been to keep our personal interests outside of family, friends and colleagues. Stacey has been attracted to many of our friends and work associates over the years but we found it too risky. Did not want our kids to find out and especially didn't want it to affect our careers.

I agree with davelb76 and sargam. We have been in the lifestyle nearly 30 years. My wife insisted on strangers. In the beginng she did not want them to even live in the same city we do. After 15 years we became comforable enough to do some acquaintances but not close friends. If you want to expand your sexual fun and experience but avoid drama and emotions stay away from friend.

I love watching my wife fuck random strangers the most. She loves it too, as it is so exciting for her to have some guy she just met pounding her pussy and filling it full of cum. She has quite a few regulars that she fucks also, but she looses interest quickly if they get too clingy and demanding of her time.
IMG_0866.JPG

So I've shared my fiancee with a stranger and also with a close friend of mine. What turns you on more watching your wife fuck? Tell me why

My wife has enjoyed being with both friends and strangers for several years. Kate loves the excitement of spreading her legs for a guy she has just met. I love watching guys enjoy a one-night-stand with my wife. There is something very exciting about watching a total stranger undress my wife, taste her, and fuck her.

On the other hand, I really find it erotic to be around guys we know in our everyday life who have fucked, or who are fucking, my wife. Them fucking my wife is rarely ever part of the conversation but it provides a very erotic undertone to the friendship. Kate finds it hot to let the husbands of women we know fuck her.

Maybe we have just been lucky, but with every married friend who has fucked Kate, our relationship with that guy has become closer. We have never had any problems with it.

To be honest I have not yet seen my new wife fuck but she does have sex with other guys she picks up off chat sites and a few co-workers. When she goes to meet them I sometimes take her and I have a raging hard on at the thought of what they will be doing to each other. Then while she is with them and I am at home I can't resist frapping away and I come 4, 5 even a watery 6th time as my mind is racing. Some times she will stay over at the guys house, one guy she went away to a secluded cottage by the sea for over a week. When she got home she told me they were fully naked most of the time and spent many an hour fucking both indoors and outdoors with him (even getting caught a few times)
I have watched both my ex wife and ex gf fuck many guys and that too has its own buzz

I love your wife's attitude... fucking guys she meets online and co-workers. I have dropped my wife off for a boyfriend to fuck too. I jerk off the entire time my wife is with another guy.

My wife has spent the night with several different guys, weekends with a few, and even a week in Las Vegas with a married boyfriend.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. He has taken Kate on several 'business trips'. Kate says that all they do on those business trips is have sex. I think it is hot.

My GIirl is mostly friends and co-workers. The way I look at it I got this hot slut so why should my friends not be able to enjoy her. So I get them over for threesome's and let them have the way with her I'll watch and her co-workers get to and I run a restaurant and I use her like a prize or a intitave they do a good job and there get to use and abuse her.

This may seem odd. We can't fuck in circles of our friends. I would love to expand the circle of friends just so she could fuck a guy who was my friend. But here is the weird part. I would not want to watch them. I would be way hotter for me to know when we were hanging out that he and she had a thing going on. Like he was pinch hitting for me, because I can't get to home plate anymore.
I would rather watch her fuck a one and done. Even that wasn't so great for me... Because the guys have been uptight, and I don't know if I should say anything to her or touch her...

Love this topic! And I get the arguments about not wanting to create drama or issues, so avoid friends. But to me, there’s something so much sweeter and enticing about the idea of a long time friend getting the golden ticket. I wouldn’t want it to be my close friends, but one of her friends or people we’ve known and worked with, absolutely. I like the idea of it being a more holistic experience for everyone. I know there are potential pitfalls with that approach, but it just means we proceed with that much more caution and communication.