Would you rather?

My first ever threesome was with a friend and his girlfriend(now wife). It wasn’t arranged but they’d done it before with others I believe. It’s was in a hot tub after a house party and afterwards everything seemed exactly the same as it was before. There was no judging or awkwardness and we remained friends, but as we grew older we naturally drifted away. So on that basis I still think a trusted friend is the better option.

Done both,

It can be fabulously kinky and electric having a friendship with a friend who is fucking your wife, but comes with risks,

An emotional attachment is easily formed between them and its easier for them to have extras without you realising it,

If she becomes pregnant he will know and thats a added complication if youd prefer him to be an absent sperm donor

Then what happens when you or her say enough, that can end the friendship between you all

It poses more chance of other friends, family finding out,

They can become possessive, refuse to accept the end especially from you and turn nasty or emotional,

On the plus said the last friend that fucked my wife is now my best friend, we/they have remained friends too and have an electric friendship even his wife has commented on his closeness between him and my wife, even if the sexual element is long gone the bond between them hasnt,

With a stranger its easier to have more control of his access to your wife,

Less complicated,

Harder to find a decent man,

It is so exciting seeing her in the hands of a stranger and submitting to him,

You do not have the same sort of electric relationship with him as you have with a friend being her lover.

Easiler for you both to end and move on.

Better security and less chance of friends finding out.

The list goes on.....

Done both,

It can be fabulously kinky and electric having a friendship with a friend who is fucking your wife, but comes with risks,

An emotional attachment is easily formed between them and its easier for them to have extras without you realising it,

If she becomes pregnant he will know and thats a added complication if youd prefer him to be an absent sperm donor

Then what happens when you or her say enough, that can end the friendship between you all

It poses more chance of other friends, family finding out,

They can become possessive, refuse to accept the end especially from you and turn nasty or emotional,

On the plus said the last friend that fucked my wife is now my best friend, we/they have remained friends too and have an electric friendship even his wife has commented on his closeness between him and my wife, even if the sexual element is long gone the bond between them hasnt,

With a stranger its easier to have more control of his access to your wife,

Less complicated,

Harder to find a decent man,

It is so exciting seeing her in the hands of a stranger and submitting to him,

You do not have the same sort of electric relationship with him as you have with a friend being her lover.

Easiler for you both to end and move on.

Better security and less chance of friends finding out.

The list goes on.....
Well said from your experience

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I would have liked my wife to play with a close friend of mine but she wanted to be discreet and prefers people who are not our friends. I have become friends with her current bf but we were not close friends when she met him.

Reactions: Sagmartha
I would have liked my wife to play with a close friend of mine but she wanted to be discreet and prefers people who are not our friends. I have become friends with her current bf but we were not close friends when she met him.
I suppose it’s a good way to meet like minded people and not having to persuade someone into the lifestyle