Stranger or friend?

As I lay in bed now looking over at my lover naked............his large flaccid cock looking so beautiful, knowing it will be pleasuring me shortly.
Rules? Who needs rules? It's all about fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love morning sex and hubby LOVES to cleanup in am as well !!
If hes flaccid, let me show you a throbbing cock while you have some fun

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
This may seem odd. We can't fuck in circles of our friends. I would love to expand the circle of friends just so she could fuck a guy who was my friend. But here is the weird part. I would not want to watch them. I would be way hotter for me to know when we were hanging out that he and she had a thing going on. Like he was pinch hitting for me, because I can't get to home plate anymore.
I would rather watch her fuck a one and done. Even that wasn't so great for me... Because the guys have been uptight, and I don't know if I should say anything to her or touch her...

Your situation is not so unique. Most of the guys who have sex with my wife are aware that I know because I am usually there watching them. I do like to watch.

There are certain situations when my wife wants to be with a guy we know but we think that he is too uptight to have sex with my wife with me watching or even with me knowing. In those situations, Kate just lies to the guy and promises never to tell me that they are having sex. It is hot to be around my wife in the presence of a friend who is fucking her who thinks that I don't know about it. I find that to be very erotic.

That approach would certainly open the field of men your wife could have sex with if she would promise them she would not tell you.

We started with friends. A couple we had been on holiday with a few times turned into same room 4some sex. I have watched my wife with a stranger occasionally but 4some with friends is our biggest turn on.

Reactions: goodhubby
As I stated earlier it's always strangers. There have been occasions I've seen them around town; restaurants, stores, etc. They never seem to recognize me, but I recognize them, after all, when fucking HWR their focus wasn't me was it. I never acknowledge them any more than any other stranger.

Reactions: private man 69
Love this topic! And I get the arguments about not wanting to create drama or issues, so avoid friends. But to me, there’s something so much sweeter and enticing about the idea of a long time friend getting the golden ticket. I wouldn’t want it to be my close friends, but one of her friends or people we’ve known and worked with, absolutely. I like the idea of it being a more holistic experience for everyone. I know there are potential pitfalls with that approach, but it just means we proceed with that much more caution and communication.
I suppose it depends on the friend and your wife/gf. I have posted this experience before on here.
my ex wife had a empathetic crush on our soon to be best man. She said it would be hot if she fucked him first after we got married before I had her. I thought about it for a couple of days and the more I thought about it, the more horny it sounded so we concocted a plan for her to fuck him directly after the wedding.
He is a very shy, nice guy but not very attractive. As kids of 14-15 we played doctors and nurses with a local girl so I knew he had a big cock. Anyway the wedding came, our vows taken and after the church we all went to a very local venue ( literally across the road from our apartment) i suggested she went to our home with Ian to get changed while I greeted the guests coming in for the night reception. As they got in (Ian was totally unaware) she asked him to help take off her gown and he was very eager to help. As the gown came off she was in white silk sussies, stocking, panties and matching bra. She said his mouth was open wide as he gasped "you look as sexy as fuck, he is in for a great night tonight" jen thanked him and with a glint in her eye pulled a prepared camera out of a drawer and asked him to take photos of her in her wedding underwear. He nodded, took the camera and started snapping away as she did some poses. She could see his bulge so she started stripping. First the bra then the stocking and sussies then finally her panties. she had put her heels back on and his bulge had become a wet patch so she walked over and pulled his zip down and his fat cock jumped out at her. "Let me help you with that" he did not resist. She said it was at least 9" long and nearly as thick as a coke can, it had grown since we were kids. She said his cock was very sticky with precum and was running down his balls so it took a while to clean up. They moved to the bed and got into a 69, she told me he cut twice before she climbed on top of him. They fucked for ages and i must admit they were gone for nearly 3 hours and by that time the guests were wondering were my new wife was. I told them she had been up all night and she had gone to bed for a while, well I wasn't lying. Ian came back and was avoiding me at first then she came in looking radiant and smelling of sex. I went over to Ian and told he I knew all about it and help plan it after that he was fine and continued to fuck with jen on many occasions both with and without me (and a few times with some of his friends too).

Last edited:
Our general rule is that KK only has sex with strangers. We’ve learned from experience that this is one way to steer clear of various problems.

There are a few exceptions; KK and her brother have an ongoing sexual relationship, she sees her high-school ex at least a couple of times a year, and she’s got one colleague that she teases, and sometimes fucks to manipulate him for favors.

KK tried the ‘steady’ boyfriend thing for a while, someone she worked with, and it failed. A combination of things, from her getting bored with the ‘same old cock’ to him becoming clingy and pushy were among the issues.

This was before we started living the hot wife thing, but KK had a one-night stand at a Halloween party with a guy I knew and infrequently worked with. It was awkward and uncomfortable once I found out what’d happened, and it might’ve caused problems for me in my professional life, had word spread about “my whore wife.”

We had one other encounter involving one of my out-of-town business associates - a dinner event that led to drinking, dancing, and sex, an MFM encounter. The guy wanted to become a repeat partner with KK, and often pressured us for sex until I made it clear that wasn’t happening again.

So for simplicity, and to satisfy KK’s need for novelty and variety, we generally stick to vetted strangers.

Reactions: Romey and goodhubby
We've done both. At first it was easier and cleaner to have it be someone we both knew. More comfortable for me and her. I think being around someone who had slept with her made me feel more cucked when I would run into them. Strangers are good too. At least for the one time experience.

I suppose it depends on the friend and your wife/gf. I have posted this experience before on here.
my ex wife had a empathetic crush on our soon to be best man. She said it would be hot if she fucked him first after we got married before I had her. I thought about it for a couple of days and the more I thought about it, the more horny it sounded so we concocted a plan for her to fuck him directly after the wedding.
He is a very shy, nice guy but not very attractive. As kids of 14-15 we played doctors and nurses with a local girl so I knew he had a big cock. Anyway the wedding came, our vows taken and after the church we all went to a very local venue ( literally across the road from our apartment) i suggested she went to our home with Ian to get changed while I greeted the guests coming in for the night reception. As they got in (Ian was totally unaware) she asked him to help take off her gown and he was very eager to help. As the gown came off she was in white silk sussies, stocking, panties and matching bra. She said his mouth was open wide as he gasped "you look as sexy as fuck, he is in for a great night tonight" jen thanked him and with a glint in her eye pulled a prepared camera out of a drawer and asked him to take photos of her in her wedding underwear. He nodded, took the camera and started snapping away as she did some poses. She could see his bulge so she started stripping. First the bra then the stocking and sussies then finally her panties. she had put her heels back on and his bulge had become a wet patch so she walked over and pulled his zip down and his fat cock jumped out at her. "Let me help you with that" he did not resist. She said it was at least 9" long and nearly as thick as a coke can, it had grown since we were kids. She said his cock was very sticky with precum and was running down his balls so it took a while to clean up. They moved to the bed and got into a 69, she told me he cut twice before she climbed on top of him. They fucked for ages and i must admit they were gone for nearly 3 hours and by that time the guests were wondering were my new wife was. I told them she had been up all night and she had gone to bed for a while, well I wasn't lying. Ian came back and was avoiding me at first then she came in looking radiant and smelling of sex. I went over to Ian and told he I knew all about it and help plan it after that he was fine and continued to fuck with jen on many occasions both with and without me (and a few times with some of his friends too).

Fun story, but I don't believe any woman would or could disappear for 3 hours like that.

Well I got lucky to experience both while watching her threesome while in our closet lol! It was very intense and watching her with her friend and his friend which was a stranger (to me and my wife), I was very aroused to say the least.
But her friend has been her fuck buddy now for a few months. I’ve gotten to know him more and more and he has been over for a few days at a time. I am aroused about 99% of the time heavy here. My wife becomes adore sexual and dresses very slutty. And the experience has been out of this world

Strangers, for sure. We have had both. When I was still in the military, friends seemed to work our fine. But since then, it has not.

My last friend fucked my wife once, then freaked out about the whole thing. Not sure why, but It stunned me and my wife, and I lost him as a friend. She and I agree, now, that any further bf's are one's she finds on her own.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I love watching my wife fuck random strangers the most. She loves it too, as it is so exciting for her to have some guy she just met pounding her pussy and filling it full of cum. She has quite a few regulars that she fucks also, but she looses interest quickly if they get too clingy and demanding of her time.
View attachment 384996
never get clingy! fuck her good and leave it at that. that's all she wants. that makes it simple. a bull is a sex object for her pleasure, nothing more. that's all I want to be, because I'm out to simply fuck your wife and make her cum as many times as she can. that's my reward.