Stranger or friend?

My wife has enjoyed being with both friends and strangers for several years. Kate loves the excitement of spreading her legs for a guy she has just met. I love watching guys enjoy a one-night-stand with my wife. There is something very exciting about watching a total stranger undress my wife, taste her, and fuck her.

On the other hand, I really find it erotic to be around guys we know in our everyday life who have fucked, or who are fucking, my wife. Them fucking my wife is rarely ever part of the conversation but it provides a very erotic undertone to the friendship. Kate finds it hot to let the husbands of women we know fuck her.

Maybe we have just been lucky, but with every married friend who has fucked Kate, our relationship with that guy has become closer. We have never had any problems with it.
It took me several years to get my wife to get her knickers off for other men, her problem was she thought id be jealous and it would hurt our marriage if she let loose and enjoyed it. After the first time ( mmf) with a friend of hers she hasn’t looked back. She has 3 different blokes who get to fuck her with or without me present. She won’t fuck a complete stranger for fear of stds as she hates condoms. Im always encouraging her to get her pants off especially when im away for work and I love receiving texts and pictures from her.

we've done both my husband doesn't care but I prefer strangers I love the hunt.
Friends are fun but to easy

Kate enjoys the hunt for strangers too, but sometimes she just likes the taboo thrill of having sex with some guy she really shouldn't be spreading her legs for...like an unsuspecting friend of ours, or the unsuspecting husband of some couple we are friends with. She has even had sex with one of my cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins several times.

It took me several years to get my wife to get her knickers off for other men, her problem was she thought id be jealous and it would hurt our marriage if she let loose and enjoyed it. After the first time ( mmf) with a friend of hers she hasn’t looked back. She has 3 different blokes who get to fuck her with or without me present. She won’t fuck a complete stranger for fear of stds as she hates condoms. Im always encouraging her to get her pants off especially when im away for work and I love receiving texts and pictures from her.

Very hot! I am always encouraging Kate to get her pants off for other men too.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy being here. I share my wife with friends and strangers too, and we love bareback too.
Hi and thank you, I adore sloppy seconds, the fact she allows total strangers to cum inside her is amazing.
She says she loves feeling them pump and throb inside her as they grunt and moan mmmmm.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I love your wife's attitude... fucking guys she meets online and co-workers. I have dropped my wife off for a boyfriend to fuck too. I jerk off the entire time my wife is with another guy.

My wife has spent the night with several different guys, weekends with a few, and even a week in Las Vegas with a married boyfriend.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. He has taken Kate on several 'business trips'. Kate says that all they do on those business trips is have sex. I think it is hot.
I love hearing about wives fucking their bosses and coworkers. So taboo nowadays.

I love hearing about wives fucking their bosses and coworkers. So taboo nowadays.
I just let it slip that my wife is a sex starved slut and craves cock all the time, on nights it get boring so we chat about it.
I have had a few guys from work use her, one old ugly guy everyone talked about, was said to have a massive cock, I got talking to him, this came up in conversation and he showed me, just flopped it out OMG,it was ridiculously large.
He came round two nights later, this was his first woman in 8yrs, he smashed fuck out of her, has done her a few times now.

I just let it slip that my wife is a sex starved slut and craves cock all the time, on nights it get boring so we chat about it.
I have had a few guys from work use her, one old ugly guy everyone talked about, was said to have a massive cock, I got talking to him, this came up in conversation and he showed me, just flopped it out OMG,it was ridiculously large.
He came round two nights later, this was his first woman in 8yrs, he smashed fuck out of her, has done her a few times now.
It must turn you on so much knowing his big cock is filling your wife up.