Stranger or friend?

I prefer with strangers or co-workers as there is less risk of emotional involvement. I had sex with some friends, after parties, or because they needed company when they feel sad for some reasons, and it happened several times that I had to put a stop at a certain moment.
You had sex with them just because they were sad? 🤔

Reactions: robandkate
My wife has had sex with guys she felt sorry for...guys who don't get laid often or guys who were feeling lonely or sad. They are usually guys that she does not even find attractive. We refer to them as mercy-fucks. Kate lets them fuck her just to try to make them feel better.
I absolutely love her for that!! I always pick out a guy just like that and ask Robin to make his day, year or life!

I prefer with strangers or co-workers as there is less risk of emotional involvement. I had sex with some friends, after parties, or because they needed company when they feel sad for some reasons, and it happened several times that I had to put a stop at a certain moment.
Let's throw-up a party 😉 and for sure i will be sad.😁

Strangers for us. My wife is a school principal and word getting out could cost her job. We never went out and just picked up a stranger to fuck (I would love that) but her bulls have brought their friends to our house to fuck her.
I love teachers they always says,let’s do it slowly over again 😜

I absolutely love her for that!! I always pick out a guy just like that and ask Robin to make his day, year or life!

I have seen my wife with guys who I know have never been with a woman as pretty and as hot as her. They are guys who never got the hot girl, who never even thought of hitting on a hot girl. They are always very appreciative of getting to be with Kate. They can't even believe they are getting to fuck the hot girl.

My wife has enjoyed being with both friends and strangers for several years. Kate loves the excitement of spreading her legs for a guy she has just met. I love watching guys enjoy a one-night-stand with my wife. There is something very exciting about watching a total stranger undress my wife, taste her, and fuck her.

On the other hand, I really find it erotic to be around guys we know in our everyday life who have fucked, or who are fucking, my wife. Them fucking my wife is rarely ever part of the conversation but it provides a very erotic undertone to the friendship. Kate finds it hot to let the husbands of women we know fuck her.

Maybe we have just been lucky, but with every married friend who has fucked Kate, our relationship with that guy has become closer. We have never had any problems with it.
I'm married and would secretly fuck Kate any day

Your situation is not so unique. Most of the guys who have sex with my wife are aware that I know because I am usually there watching them. I do like to watch.

There are certain situations when my wife wants to be with a guy we know but we think that he is too uptight to have sex with my wife with me watching or even with me knowing. In those situations, Kate just lies to the guy and promises never to tell me that they are having sex. It is hot to be around my wife in the presence of a friend who is fucking her who thinks that I don't know about it. I find that to be very erotic.

That approach would certainly open the field of men your wife could have sex with if she would promise them she would not tell you.
I enjoy sharing a woman with her BF or husband and never afraid to lie in a bed with 3 or more people

Attachments

• ImageLarge_139281_765451.jpg
    ImageLarge_139281_765451.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 37
I'm married and would secretly fuck Kate any day

Thanks. Our married friends love the easy convenience of being able to fuck my wife when they have a couple of hours free from the wife and kids. There is no pretext of a romantic relationship. They like fucking my wife and she loves to fuck. Their wives never suspect anything because I am always home when their husband visits our house. It never occurs to them that their husband might be fucking my wife when I am home.

Married pussy is the best. Married women with a husband and kids have a full life, they fuck other guys because they love sex. Our married friends love getting to fuck my wife bare and cum in her. Feel free to message me if you would like to have a more private conversation.

Rob

I have posted on this before but got thinking about it again. My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I loved it . She screwed them only because she wanted to and it had nothing to do with my interest. She never one time asked for my OK it was just something she did and I lived with it. My best friend was her primary sex partner while we dated and also during our marriage. They were both open about their relationship and it was well known in our area. Him and I were very close and went to races and fishing together. This was years before I had ever heard of cuckolding but I got off on the fact that they were open about it.

We've done both and loved it UNTIL we were betrayed by a friend who made it known that he had been with the wife and the husband was cool with it. A disaster we worked on for a long time. We learned a valuable lesson, no more friends. We have also went back to the 100 mile rule, no one closer than that.

Reactions: JRobb
He was my friend, he and I had done some things together when we were younger. I also had another friend that I fooled around with, she knew both of them. I often have dreams where I’m explaining to her what We did.