Strangest objects you've fucked a girl with?

I have penetrated my wife with innumerable objects, some that I remember are: a club, deodorant, light saber, flash light, cucumber, eggplant, sausage, cans and who knows how many other things.
I love to stretch her pussy and then fucked her to feel her wide open. It's a wonderful feeling.
View attachment 1250350
I have penetrated my wife with innumerable objects, some that I remember are: a club, deodorant, light saber, flash light, cucumber, eggplant, sausage, cans and who knows how many other things.
I love to stretch her pussy and then fucked her to feel her wide open. It's a wonderful feeling.
View attachment 1250350
A light Saber!! LOL!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Casanova
Lots of squashes and other vegetables - one of the best was a goose-neck squash that was huge. My fist, bottles... one time she surprised me and had stuffed a nerf football in there and basically shot it out at me lol. When we were first dating, in our 20s, we were in my parents kitchen one time while everyone was out and she took a metal bottle of shoe protector, that was like 3" in diameter and about 8" and stuffed it in her pussy, with one leg up on the counter and had me watch while she fucked herself with it. Then I took my cock out and managed to slide it along with the bottle and fucked her, so with each thrust, I was also hitting bottle, pushing it in.

1680821149163.png1680821183392.png

I was with my girlfriend and we were staying at her parents house one night. They went out for a fancy dinner so obviously we just fucked in every room. In the lounge, there was this porcelain statue on the shelf over the fireplace and I masturbated her to an amazing orgasm with it, then just put it right back in the shelf without wiping it off, in plain view.

LOL!! As soon as I read, light saber, I literally laughed out loud!! 🤣😂 The first thought I had was, about 20 years ago or so, Sharper Image used to sell a light saber that was made of clear plexiglass and when you turned it on it lit up in color, and when you waved it, it made the sound like it was real and you could fight with it!! It was actually pretty cool but my first thought was of your wife with one of those and that it lit up inside her and you could see it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Casanova
My Asian wife is very petite and finds my 6" x 5" inch cock big. When we were dating I put a condom on a firm green banana and fucked my wife with it. Had to use lots of lube to even get it in as it was about 9" x 6". Wife acted uncomfortable at first, but as I worked most of it into her and started moving it I saw her attitude change and within a minute she was cumming. She later claimed she didn't like it but we both knew that her pussy said different LOL.