Studs have seen my wife naked

hornyhus

Male
Some college dudes rent the house next to ours and are always checking out my wife. We got drunk with them on the 4th and after we got home I talked her into texting them these pics we took of her.

Turns me on that they’ve seen her naked. Can’t wait to see what else I can talk her into. Let me know what you think.
zdfsgvd.jpg zsgwrgsrgs.jpg zsrgsrsrg.jpg zsgrd.jpg zsgrs.jpg

Some college dudes rent the house next to ours and are always checking out my wife. We got drunk with them on the 4th and after we got home I talked her into texting them these pics we took of her.

Turns me on that they’ve seen her naked. Can’t wait to see what else I can talk her into. Let me know what you think.
View attachment 27333 View attachment 27334 View attachment 27335 View attachment 27336 View attachment 27337
I get it! Look at how beautiful your lady is, how can you not want to show her off? I love doing the same thing.

So will you be watching the childwhile she flirts and plays with them or will the people who babysat while you two got drunk with the guys be watching them as well.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll keep you posted. Trying to plan another party with them in a couple weeks. I can tell she thinks they're hot........so hoping next get together is when she really opens up!

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll keep you posted. Trying to plan another party with them in a couple weeks. I can tell she thinks they're hot........so hoping next get together is when she really opens up!
Yeah, I know right...maybe you can send them these pics of your wife. Maybe they haven't seen these ones before...lol...then again, maybe you've not seen them either.
:p4.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 10.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

I don't get it... are these pics really his wife or have they been pinched from another site? She is one of the hottest women I've seen on this whole forum so far!!! Unbelievable tits and sexy face by the looks of it too!!
Disappointing if the story is not real.

I don't get it... are these pics really his wife or have they been pinched from another site? She is one of the hottest women I've seen on this whole forum so far!!! Unbelievable tits and sexy face by the looks of it too!!
Disappointing if the story is not real.

This is an example why I hate the fake cherry picked photos being posted as real by obviously someone pretending to be something they are not.

With all do respect Mywifeishot and I don't mean for this post to be about you or an attack on you but more of an example of why I decided to take my pictures down of my wife and suspect others may feel hesitant to post theirs as well.

The comment " She is one of the hottest women I've seen on this whole forum so far!!!" and I have seen similar comments from other members when posting about cherry picked photos of fakes, is in a way a real knock on the real members and their wives who are real. I know they don't mean it to be mean saying comets like above but it makes you ask; what does this forum community want fake members who cherry pick photos or the real original photos from those who are not fake?

Again Mywifeishot I truly don't mean any disrespect and hope you understand what I am trying to say to the community.

In our professional lives Brigitte and myself engage, in a minor capacity, with individuals with mental disorders. It’s our opinion that a few contributors on this site are sufferers of a condition known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). On the far end of the spectrum, individuals with this disorder can develop multiple personalities, while on the lower end, sufferers tend to conjure up untrue stories, invent imaginary friends to impress others and generally reside in a fantasy world.

There is no specific cause to start this condition but the strongest theory is that it’s due to personal trauma or severe low self esteem. We’ve all met those strange people who will tell you, with great conviction, that they are only on the bus because their Ferrari is in for a service. Or they once won an Olympic Gold Medal. Or that they only live in a poor neighbourhood because they are a millionaire doing research on a novel...you know the drill, we’ve all met them at some stage in our lives.

Research tells us that the anonymity of the internet only serves as a breeding ground for this disorder. This site is no exception. The invention of beautiful wives and girlfriends seems to be the norm around here. Yes, we are talking about the “imaginary friend” syndrome.

Generally speaking, but not always, DID sufferers have very poor or no self esteem, possess below average intelligence, are socially inept, have trouble maintaining personal relationships and are generally less dominant individuals. To make up for these deficiencies they re-invent themselves as, or what they see as, more socially popular persons.

It was once thought that exposing and confronting them with their lies would act as a cure for their condition, but sadly no. DID sufferers seem to care little. They just pack up and move on to do the same thing yet again.

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
This is an example why I hate the fake cherry picked photos being posted as real by obviously someone pretending to be something they are not.

With all do respect Mywifeishot and I don't mean for this post to be about you or an attack on you but more of an example of why I decided to take my pictures down of my wife and suspect others may feel hesitant to post theirs as well.

The comment " She is one of the hottest women I've seen on this whole forum so far!!!" and I have seen similar comments from other members when posting about cherry picked photos of fakes, is in a way a real knock on the real members and their wives who are real. I know they don't mean it to be mean saying comets like above but it makes you ask; what does this forum community want fake members who cherry pick photos or the real original photos from those who are not fake?

Again Mywifeishot I truly don't mean any disrespect and hope you understand what I am trying to say to the community.

First off I don't take any offense to your comment as your not being rude or saying anything untrue. However I think you have missed the point of my original message... I was saying I was confused as the story and photos seemed real and they were sexy! But then another user posted photos of the same women making me think the original guy posting was a fake!
This is why I said it's very disappointing if that's the case! Nobody wants ppl posting fake things as if they are their own, coming up with a bullcrap story along with it! However it must be said given the photos are still someone's amateur photo of a GF or wife, she looks stunning and my comment about her appearance stands! If you take that as a knock on others then your misinformed as I can only comment on the photos I have seen.
Obviously everyone on here would rather honest photos with an stories as fakes are not worth your time.

Reactions: iwazza