First time wife exposed

Raffles

My obsession with showing off my naked wife Lucy all began a few years ago when we were on holiday in Portugal. She is a petite blond, mother of two grown up children, normally very modest and always happy to blend in to the background.
She has a low tolerance for alcohol but when she gets drunk she loses her inhibitions and it allows me to indulge myself. A couple of years ago we went on holiday and she was sunbathing on a balcony that was overlooked on both sides and from the building opposite. Being topless was a big deal for her but as everyone does it when on holiday so she was ok to be topless on this occasion.
After a good few hours of steady drinking she was very drowsy and I kept making sure she had sunscreen all over her especially on her tits. As she got more and more drunk and more amenable and I got increasingly horny I started to rub her pussy through her bikini bottoms, She was getting wet and didn't seem to remember or realise where she was and so didn't stop me. As it was our last day there before we moved on and no one knew us I decided to push things a little. After a little more rubbing with my hand inside her bikini bottoms I unfastened the side strings and pulled them off her. She laid there for about ten minutes completely naked and in full view of anyone who cared to look. I was in heaven with my naked wife fully exposed with her legs apart for all to see. Eventually I fastened her back up and took her inside. Ten minutes may not seem like a long time but it was enough for me to get my camera out and for people to see everything. At least one guy opposite was taking photos of her. I would just love to see them on the net
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_7316.jpeg
    IMG_7316.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_7315.jpeg
    IMG_7315.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 397
My obsession with showing off my naked wife Lucy all began a few years ago when we were on holiday in Portugal. She is a petite blond, mother of two grown up children, normally very modest and always happy to blend in to the background.
She has a low tolerance for alcohol but when she gets drunk she loses her inhibitions and it allows me to indulge myself. A couple of years ago we went on holiday and she was sunbathing on a balcony that was overlooked on both sides and from the building opposite. Being topless was a big deal for her but as everyone does it when on holiday so she was ok to be topless on this occasion.
After a good few hours of steady drinking she was very drowsy and I kept making sure she had sunscreen all over her especially on her tits. As she got more and more drunk and more amenable and I got increasingly horny I started to rub her pussy through her bikini bottoms, She was getting wet and didn't seem to remember or realise where she was and so didn't stop me. As it was our last day there before we moved on and no one knew us I decided to push things a little. After a little more rubbing with my hand inside her bikini bottoms I unfastened the side strings and pulled them off her. She laid there for about ten minutes completely naked and in full view of anyone who cared to look. I was in heaven with my naked wife fully exposed with her legs apart for all to see. Eventually I fastened her back up and took her inside. Ten minutes may not seem like a long time but it was enough for me to get my camera out and for people to see everything. At least one guy opposite was taking photos of her. I would just love to see them on the net
Joe
Titys need sucked on 👅 hot pussy 🔥 👅👅😋😍

Reactions: Raffles
Daaaaaamn nice lady, would like to take her from her ankles, spread her legs and inroduce me inside of her, the take make mouth down to one or her nipples and suck them while I pound her hard. Really nice body

Reactions: Raffles
Joe
Thanks Joe

Joe
I would love to cum on her belly

Joe
Ohh my god she is looking gorgeous beauty with juicy figure and juicy wet pussy and ass. I love fuck this types of ladies .

People may think seeing wife fuck another or in a gangbang is a turn on but for some of us, even watching your wife in a thong or topless on a public beach is a big deal. I feel you, I got aroused reading your experience... I wish I can watch my wife sunbathe naked someday.

Joe
If I was there now I would so be going down on her pussy very yummmy

hungry4pussy2eat

Wives are always more "Free" on vacations since nobody they know are there/they'll never meet those people again plus hopefully it's in a warm location. Yes drinks free their minds. Sometimes you'll meet another couple or two that will help free their mind. Dancing with a strong native beat helps too.

Buy your wife several sheer sun dresses as part of the vacation package that's designed for no bra.

Have FUN!

Joe
she'd look hot in my erotic art : )

Attachments

• passion2.jpg
    passion2.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 170
  • thumbnail_xray.jpg
    thumbnail_xray.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: toolman2c
Joe
So sexy 😉💕💕

Joe
hi guy, I love the way you think, I sure wish u2 lived next door 2me.