Sub husbands

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
I came into this lifestyle mostly being into just the wives when dealing with couples, but some of the husbands are fun as well. I don't fuck or receive oral from every single husband, but some of the white guys are just as good as taking dick as their wives. I dealt with a couple where the husband had a great doggy position and took my BBC like a champ.

I came into this lifestyle mostly being into just the wives when dealing with couples, but some of the husbands are fun as well. I don't fuck or receive oral from every single husband, but some of the white guys are just as good as taking dick as their wives. I dealt with a couple where the husband had a great doggy position and took my BBC like a champ.
Where are you in NC? I'd love to suck your dick and have you fuck me. Hit me back

You are a great bull for doing that!! Thank you, sir!

My read the thread and said we need a friend like you. I agreed, we could have some fun.

Bisexual cuck couple here, both hubby and I love to have a dom bull use us for his pleasure. 😜

Sally. Xx