Sucked my first dick!

I was a bit surprised by how much I liked sucking my friend's cock. eW had been good friends before he started fucking my wife. there is something very hot about feeling a good friend's cock stiffen in your mouth. I sucked his cock a lot before I tried sucking another of my friends who was fucking my wife. Turns out I like to suck cock.
My first cock was with a gay friend that came onto me. I loved it, now I'm hooked. I think sucking a friends cock is better than with a stranger.

I understand what you mean by "liberating" and it is hot. I also feel aa little empowered, it is very satisfying to not only be able to suck a cock but also make a guy cum. Your experience in the 69 position with wife happen to be the very first time I swallowed another guys cum without gagging. Tried a couple times before but just couldn't do it, luv your description of "having dick in face" and "balls dragging around my forehead and eyes". That is exactly how it is. Like others have said on thread it is fun and there is a feeling of achievement (thanks Naughty). Wife is aware and is totally cool with my bi side of it. I have given about 30 blowjobs (sucked until they came and then swallowed) and many more sucked on either to get ready for wife, clean up, or as part of a threesome. Hopefully this open ups more adventures for you and the wife.
To me it is very liberating, I also love surrendering to, embracing, and owning my need and desire for cock

WOW! What a great night for you! I was 21 when I sucked my first cock and I remember it like it was yesterday.An older married friend of mine had been fucking my wife for over a year. I loved watching and cleaning up my wife after he came in her.

I had been thinking about trying a cock and I figured that we were good enough friends that even if he was not into it we would still be friends. He and my wife were naked on the bed kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy. His cock was semi-erect and just inches from my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and started sucking him. He got really stiff right away.

I was amazed by how hard his cock was but how soft the skin was. What surprised me most was how soft and velvety the head of his cock was. He started moaning and my wife looked down to see me sucking his cock. I had not mentioned my cocksucking desire to my wife. Fortunately, she liked it. They propped themselves up with pillows and watched me explore my friend's cock and balls with my mouth. After that, I sucked his cock everytime he fucked my wife...several years.

I started sucking the cocks of some of the other guys who were fucking my wife. I too love being underneath in a 69 while a guy is fucking her from behind. I love getting into a position where the guy's balls are dragging across my face while he fucks my wife.
Back in the early 70's, when I was around 18, had my 1st 3some with my girlfriend and another friend. He was about 3-4 yrs older. and had a nice 8" (?, guess) fat cock. Got to admit, was a bit taken aback as first time "competing" and with a larger cock, at least in my mind.
Being young, and first time doing this, well, was really hot watching him go first in my girlfriend. She sure enjoyed, lol.
After he finished, I went for my 'turn'. Oh my! that feeling!! My first silky seconds, and it was heavenly. Needless to say, I didn't last long at all before I added my cum in her pussy.
Then, I was at a loss. What to do now. I came too fast. I know - eat her pussy.
So, I slid down and went to eating her filled pussy, and I immediately found another life long (as it turned out) passion. Cleaning up and silky seconds - oh my! Two new kinks found in one day!
While I was down there slurping away, he was lying beside, and kissing my girlfriend. I turned my head to the right, and his cock was about 2 inches from my mouth. Just seemed the thing to do, and I couldn't resist, so leaned over, took his cock in my mouth. This wasn't something that had been discussed before, and being the early 70's, his response was to jerk back. Nothing was ever said between us about it, then or afterwards. But, the idea was in my head.

Back in the early 70's, when I was around 18, had my 1st 3some with my girlfriend and another friend. He was about 3-4 yrs older. and had a nice 8" (?, guess) fat cock. Got to admit, was a bit taken aback as first time "competing" and with a larger cock, at least in my mind.
Being young, and first time doing this, well, was really hot watching him go first in my girlfriend. She sure enjoyed, lol.
After he finished, I went for my 'turn'. Oh my! that feeling!! My first silky seconds, and it was heavenly. Needless to say, I didn't last long at all before I added my cum in her pussy.
Then, I was at a loss. What to do now. I came too fast. I know - eat her pussy.
So, I slid down and went to eating her filled pussy, and I immediately found another life long (as it turned out) passion. Cleaning up and silky seconds - oh my! Two new kinks found in one day!
While I was down there slurping away, he was lying beside, and kissing my girlfriend. I turned my head to the right, and his cock was about 2 inches from my mouth. Just seemed the thing to do, and I couldn't resist, so leaned over, took his cock in my mouth. This wasn't something that had been discussed before, and being the early 70's, his response was to jerk back. Nothing was ever said between us about it, then or afterwards. But, the idea was in my head.
And the idea was in his head too, cock head.😁

Agree, excepting, surrendering, or owning to the desire is awesome. I have mentioned in other posts how sucking another mans cock is sexually gratifying to me.
Plus it brings out my fem side, I mean whos duty is it to suck the bulls big cock anyway? Not a mans but a womans, so if I'm down there sucking his big cock I might as well embrace my femmy side while doing it. Only adds to the kink.

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.
I fantasize about this. I also would like to have my wife ride a bull reverse cowgirl while she holds on to my head as I lick and suck at their union. I would lick everywhere. Including licking and sucking on his big bull balls. Id like it if they pushed and held my head to what part they want me to lick. ESP if they hold my face down around his ass and they push me to lick suck tongue and swallow the fluids that have run from their conjoined genitals and formed a stream running all around his nuts and even into the depression of his ass cheeks. I will likely have to suck his asshole.