Sucked my first dick!

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.
My fantasy that my wife would train me to do this.

Over the years of our marriage, I have sucked the cocks of several different guys who have fucked my wife while I watch and jerk off. I always lick the other guy's cum out of Kate after they fuck her but only some of the guys will let me suck their dick. Some of the guys who have fucked Kate during our marriage were friends of mine for years before they go to fuck her. They were surprised to learn that their old friend likes to suck cock.

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.
I understand what you mean by "liberating" and it is hot. I also feel aa little empowered, it is very satisfying to not only be able to suck a cock but also make a guy cum. Your experience in the 69 position with wife happen to be the very first time I swallowed another guys cum without gagging. Tried a couple times before but just couldn't do it, luv your description of "having dick in face" and "balls dragging around my forehead and eyes". That is exactly how it is. Like others have said on thread it is fun and there is a feeling of achievement (thanks Naughty). Wife is aware and is totally cool with my bi side of it. I have given about 30 blowjobs (sucked until they came and then swallowed) and many more sucked on either to get ready for wife, clean up, or as part of a threesome. Hopefully this open ups more adventures for you and the wife.

Licking your wife's pussy juices off of another guy's cock is special, even more so when his cock is also coated with his cum. I love to eat my wife after other men fuck her and cum in her.
Agree, cleaning a shiny cock that has both his and her cum on it is the best. Like you also get off on licking that cum filled used pussy and then fucking it until adding my load.

Over the years of our marriage, I have sucked the cocks of several different guys who have fucked my wife while I watch and jerk off. I always lick the other guy's cum out of Kate after they fuck her but only some of the guys will let me suck their dick. Some of the guys who have fucked Kate during our marriage were friends of mine for years before they go to fuck her. They were surprised to learn that their old friend likes to suck cock.
Sucking a cock that has fucked my wife is a trip all on its own. Something about taking the cock that my wife was just fucking on and licking it clean or when she wants me to finishing it off while she has a huge orgasm watching is super hot!

Great experience. Maybe you like me learn to love cum. I cant get enough and l crave it on regular basis

I've sucked three of my wife's lover's cocks so far. I've been submissive to my wife for most of our marriage and she has said for the last several years that she wanted to see me suck a man's cock. When she started back cuckolding me a couple of years ago I took her to a hotel to meet a bull and they hit it off (he is still one of her regulars) and we went to our room. As soon as we were naked she ordered me to suck his dick. Being the obedient cuckold that I am I did as I was told. Being as it was my first time I was a bit nervous but found that I enjoyed it. Now, whenever my wife is with a bull that is okay with it, I am required to suck his cock to get him ready for her.
I do also my wife love for me to suck her dates

Reactions: uslover609

So hot

Reactions: JakewantsCUM

I remember my first time. Wife went crazy, in a good way. It’s a normal part of our playtimes now.

Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos también soy negro dotado años de experiencia en el tema swinger bisexual y desde la experiencia personal no hay nada más caliente que estar los dos juntos en cuatro uno frente al otro para poder besarnos masturbarnos y oírnos gemir mientras nos están penetrando por todos lados más de 5 amigos

WOW! What a great night for you! I was 21 when I sucked my first cock and I remember it like it was yesterday.An older married friend of mine had been fucking my wife for over a year. I loved watching and cleaning up my wife after he came in her.

I had been thinking about trying a cock and I figured that we were good enough friends that even if he was not into it we would still be friends. He and my wife were naked on the bed kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy. His cock was semi-erect and just inches from my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and started sucking him. He got really stiff right away.

I was amazed by how hard his cock was but how soft the skin was. What surprised me most was how soft and velvety the head of his cock was. He started moaning and my wife looked down to see me sucking his cock. I had not mentioned my cocksucking desire to my wife. Fortunately, she liked it. They propped themselves up with pillows and watched me explore my friend's cock and balls with my mouth. After that, I sucked his cock everytime he fucked my wife...several years.

I started sucking the cocks of some of the other guys who were fucking my wife. I too love being underneath in a 69 while a guy is fucking her from behind. I love getting into a position where the guy's balls are dragging across my face while he fucks my wife.
I love his musky balls bouncing off my nose when he face fucks me. Chocking n gagging on his big cock is hot too.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos