Sucking or fucking ?

My wife enjoys cock in her mouth and her cunt, simple. Nothing makes her cum more than a bull ramming his big cock deep up her vagina until he spurts his load. But I know she always sees it as a treat if the guy lets her indulge her addiction to sucking. She feasts on cock and balls as foreplay, getting her wet and gaping, ready to be used as a slut. How about your wives?
Well Stated Sir, and my sensual Bride, always looking for the opportunity to "Show Off"....She knows l thrive on it. When l first took her to lifelong friends' (Some now in excess of 50 years) homes. The initial introductions made to childhood friends, now adult males, fully susceptible to straining erections caused by my new girlfriend/eventual wife's hard nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her sundress. The perky 34C's, Braless. Her ridiculous 25 inch waist. The curveasously fanning out to the perfect 35 inch hips. The aforementioned encased in aa 5 foot, 3 inch frame.....110 pounds...Naturally Curly Reddish Brown hair cascading slightly more than midway down her back....My Love would impart her greeting, then head to where the hostess could be found.....The moment l lived for...."Daaaamn !!, Where did you find her?..........Taking in the soft, yet sensual sway in her hips,"She might hurt ya with what she's got under there"........."Does she have a license for that?".....Now as us childhood Buddies grow long in the tooth l wonder how long can they remain discreet? Out of our Gang of a dozen or so, now with wives, sons, daughters.......a couple of the most select,.....fortunate,.....Blessed... Have been treated to the most sensual woman in the world's lovemaking skills. I once heard her described, "Something about her just makes me want to thrust my cock in her". "She gives you that sultry "Come Fuck me look".
A few years ago a rumor circulated that an older Brother, pissed off at his younger Brother, felt compelled to tell his 80 year old mother that the younger had carnal intimacies with my wife. He was her second extra-marrital lover. Sixteen months into our nuptials. Her a breathtaking 32 yrs. He a vibrant 25 yrs. She didn't know until well after the session that l was listening at the door to the guest room in the hall of first rustling clothes and frequent kissing. Followed by lots of Ooohs and Aaahs, then the unmistakeable sound of balls slapping against her well rounded ass. During the roughly two hours spent in the locked guest room l counted four guttural releases that could only signify insemination. And, it turned out, possibly a wife breeding party of their own. She had not been on any type of Birth Control in the last 11 months. In fact her very fertile and unprotected pussy was inseminated by three lucky friends before precautions were taken. The only course of action we took was for me to ejaculate copious quantities of semen into her pre-warmed and pre-Lubricated Pussy.
We did agree in the event she became pregnant we would never seek a DNA test. The better half of her offspring would always be her alone. There would be a few very proud, helpful, uncles around our place as well.
I never knew for sure if the octenagerian Mother was told of her young son's indiscretion, by the obviously jealous older brother. If she knew, l hope she told Pop. I learned that pop knew about the younger Brother and myself tag teaming a recent Divorce' regularly for a few weeks. Pop loved it.