Surprise At Hotel Room

I visited my family during new Year eves and after a while I saw my wife drinking and talking to my cousin. After the party my wife and I headed home and I asked her what they were talking about and she told me he told her he wanted to fuck her. I also asked her if she also liked him and she was drunk enough to tell me she did. Now I know she fantasizes about my cousin. I wanted to share her with other man but I do not know if starting this lifestyle with a family member involve would be a wrong move. I have even planned everything, I wanted to surprise her by taking her to a hotel and leaving both of them alone. Of course I plan to ask my cousin first and tell him to please fuck her. I know he will at worst be hesitant at first but then would agree. But I am worried if my wife is not tipsy she will not want to get shared. I am also worried about possible family conflict what if things get wierd between me and my cousin.

I visited my family during new Year eves and after a while I saw my wife drinking and talking to my cousin. After the party my wife and I headed home and I asked her what they were talking about and she told me he told her he wanted to fuck her. I also asked her if she also liked him and she was drunk enough to tell me she did. Now I know she fantasizes about my cousin. I wanted to share her with other man but I do not know if starting this lifestyle with a family member involve would be a wrong move. I have even planned everything, I wanted to surprise her by taking her to a hotel and leaving both of them alone. Of course I plan to ask my cousin first and tell him to please fuck her. I know he will at worst be hesitant at first but then would agree. But I am worried if my wife is not tipsy she will not want to get shared. I am also worried about possible family conflict what if things get wierd between me and my cousin.
If she sleeps with your cousin on her own that's one thing, but inviting him to share her could get complicated in a hurry.
You can leave the prospect open to her and be at events that he will be at and perhaps they would get together, then see how things turn out.
You might get off just knowing what she is doing.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I agree...not with family. Could get very messy. Not with close friends either.
Much better off with office colleagues, because you can always leave the job and it's all over.
Best bet may be with seniors at work. Then you get the best of both worlds....a happy satisfied wife and a good work environment for you.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife