Surrogate Cuck

Geno D

Male
I have come to accept that my wife will never have sex with another man in front of me, be it swinging or cuckolding. We have a sex very seldom, but I want more. I still think that she has the occasionally had sex with others.

That being said. I wonder if there are any couples that would like to role play. I could be the cuck and watch them have sex, fluff the husband and clean the creampie. Or even accompany the Hotwife and play her spouse while she fucks her bull. I am willing to film the action for her husband.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Sam128
That actually sounds horny yet cool. I have in the past allowed my exgf to go to sex parties on her own and she used to come home with lots of photos for me. Sometimes if she got really horny at the party she would send the photos of the action there and then so I would know what was being done to her

That actually sounds horny yet cool. I have in the past allowed my exgf to go to sex parties on her own and she used to come home with lots of photos for me. Sometimes if she got really horny at the party she would send the photos of the action there and then so I would know what was being done to her
That sounds so hot.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu