Swapping with a buddy.

Has anyone every wife swapped with a buddy? We want to fuck each other's wives. I just don't want anything to go south. Suggestions?
That depends on the individual, a married buddy of mine fucked my wife now and again for a few years before he convinced his wife to open her legs for me . Doing her while he was doing my wife at our place.Next time we went to their place , when I tried to touch her she started to cry and told me when they have an argument (which seemed regular, I didn’t know )then he would call her names because she let me fuck her. So my advice to you is make sure they have a very solid marriage which is difficult cause fights like that don’t happen in the open . He was a well liked fuck for my wife, somuch so , he had a blowjob from her even before she gave me one I didn’t even imagined that she would give a bj. The result was none of us wanted anything anymore to do with him . So just make certain they have a solid companionship.

wife & i had a couple we met when i was in the USAF. they were originally from a neighboring state.

after i was discharged, & returned home, we met for a weekend half way between us & shared a room.

we both had same room sex & had a fun weekend.

this was back in the 70s. i never realized we might have switched partners until just recently. thinking about the same room sex, we could have taken it farther, i think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Garrett
Going back to 2005. We had just got back from a night club, Maria and Jose had been playing in the back seat as I drove home. I’m nice I pulled into our parking stall about 2 am Jose had my bent off the back seat standing outside he started fucking my wife.

I smelled some marijuana and noticed my friend who lives 2 blocks down off to the side smoking and watching the action until we took it inside.

That afternoon he called and needed to see me. As a good friend he told me what he saw and was ready to help me f that guy up. I told him the truth and the first thing out of his mouth “ I just want to titty fuck your lady”

That next weekend we landed on Jose spending the night with us, he was to arrive at 6 pm. I told my buddy Mike to unexpectedly show up at 1 as we will be BBQ just my wife and I.

The 3 of us had gone HS together and he always flirted with her trying to get her to let him suck on beautiful tits. Never got the chance. I told my wife what he saw and what he wanted. She was cool she didn’t say she would or wouldn’t so I knew he had a chance.

So for that afternoon Maria had on a thin tank top no bra, you could see her dark aerolas and tents her thick nipples we’re making and these short shorts that would split her pussy lips when she sat.

Mike showed up and I had Maria answer the door. By the time he got to me he was already hard and adjusting his junk. For the next 2 hours Maria teased the hell out of him, I can always tell if she is interested by her nipples and they were swollen to the max. A few times when got up to go inside , Mike says “ damn are those her pussy lips slipping out” I tell him she knows and to straight out ask her to see her tig O’l Bitties.

Maria came back with a joint and a another round of cocktails. As we passed the J Maria beat him to the punch, “so you saw me the other night with our special friend” we’re in our little patio, the next door neighbor could look out his window and see us. Mike almost lost it when she pulled her tits out, “ and all you want is titty fuck these” she says as she starts manipulating her thick nips.

“Damn girl I’ve wanted to fuck you since HS. “ by now Maria has scooted closer and placed a foot on each of his knees pulling her shorts to the side exposing her neatly trimmed wet pussy. Did you bring a condom” she asks when he replied no she she asked if he was clean no stds. Good we don’t like condoms. “You gonna stay hard with your friend watching” Mike manned up and pulled out his hard cut cock. Roughly about the size of my 6 inches with an upward curve.

She got up and tells him “if you can keep your mouth shut you can titty fuck me as long as cam in me” his cock jerked a cpl times as my wife got up and told him to follow her.

I give them about 10 minutes, I see through to the living room and my is laid back with Mike eating her to orgasm. As rises up his pants are down and he slips right into my wife and starts on one tit then the other. Maria put them both together as he got both nipples in mouth he ahoy his load. He’s moaning around her nipples and my wife tells him “ you can titty fuck me next time”.

Sorry for so long.

Going back to 2005. We had just got back from a night club, Maria and Jose had been playing in the back seat as I drove home. I’m nice I pulled into our parking stall about 2 am Jose had my bent off the back seat standing outside he started fucking my wife.

I smelled some marijuana and noticed my friend who lives 2 blocks down off to the side smoking and watching the action until we took it inside.

That afternoon he called and needed to see me. As a good friend he told me what he saw and was ready to help me f that guy up. I told him the truth and the first thing out of his mouth “ I just want to titty fuck your lady”

That next weekend we landed on Jose spending the night with us, he was to arrive at 6 pm. I told my buddy Mike to unexpectedly show up at 1 as we will be BBQ just my wife and I.

The 3 of us had gone HS together and he always flirted with her trying to get her to let him suck on beautiful tits. Never got the chance. I told my wife what he saw and what he wanted. She was cool she didn’t say she would or wouldn’t so I knew he had a chance.

So for that afternoon Maria had on a thin tank top no bra, you could see her dark aerolas and tents her thick nipples we’re making and these short shorts that would split her pussy lips when she sat.

Mike showed up and I had Maria answer the door. By the time he got to me he was already hard and adjusting his junk. For the next 2 hours Maria teased the hell out of him, I can always tell if she is interested by her nipples and they were swollen to the max. A few times when got up to go inside , Mike says “ damn are those her pussy lips slipping out” I tell him she knows and to straight out ask her to see her tig O’l Bitties.

Maria came back with a joint and a another round of cocktails. As we passed the J Maria beat him to the punch, “so you saw me the other night with our special friend” we’re in our little patio, the next door neighbor could look out his window and see us. Mike almost lost it when she pulled her tits out, “ and all you want is titty fuck these” she says as she starts manipulating her thick nips.

“Damn girl I’ve wanted to fuck you since HS. “ by now Maria has scooted closer and placed a foot on each of his knees pulling her shorts to the side exposing her neatly trimmed wet pussy. Did you bring a condom” she asks when he replied no she she asked if he was clean no stds. Good we don’t like condoms. “You gonna stay hard with your friend watching” Mike manned up and pulled out his hard cut cock. Roughly about the size of my 6 inches with an upward curve.

She got up and tells him “if you can keep your mouth shut you can titty fuck me as long as cam in me” his cock jerked a cpl times as my wife got up and told him to follow her.

I give them about 10 minutes, I see through to the living room and my is laid back with Mike eating her to orgasm. As rises up his pants are down and he slips right into my wife and starts on one tit then the other. Maria put them both together as he got both nipples in mouth he ahoy his load. He’s moaning around her nipples and my wife tells him “ you can titty fuck me next time”.

Sorry for so long.
That night Jose showed up at 6 until about 7ish in morning. Between Jose and I we dumped 6 loads into her. When he left after giving her one more load lay there and she brought up the upward curve to Mike’s cock and how good it felt. After all that fucking she asked if I thought he would be up. I called and he was having his coffee.

“ hey man Maria is horny as hell and wants some more dick, you down?, you should know her coworker and dumped 6 loads into her and she’s super sloppy “. Mike reply “on my way”.

There was an obvious bulge in his sweats “ bro I’ve never had sloppy seconds let alone sloppy 6ths. We hear my calling down for him to get ass up stairs. I get up there and Maria is riding him while he is devouring her tits that had been marked with a bunch of lust bites from Jose. I let her know he’s never been in a freshly fucked pussy.

My rolls off him and lays back spreading her legs, “ so how do you like my sloppy pussy Mikey” he grabs her by thighs and brings her to edge of the bed. He takes hold of her ankles and pushes her legs back and out and tells her to put him in. As he starts to fuck her I start massaging her clit as she tweaks her own nipples. He’s pounding away for a few minutes when my wife starts sucking her own nipple. She cries out that she’s close and Mike groans out he is too. I slipped two fingers in her on top of Mikes cock, a few pumps and I feel his cock grow as he announces he’s going to nut. I feel him throb once then the second time I feel him throb my wife losses it and cries “fuck yea I’m cumin, I’m fucking cumming” looking down at her big tits that are now covered with about a dozen hickeys my cock is rock hard. He asks if can stay and watch.

He did. I took his place and got my dick covered in there juices and pulled out “ Mow be a good wifey and clean my friends cum off my cock” Maria loves this and it blew Mikes mind.

As I got my wife on all fours she motioned Mike to come closer. So now she’s sucking his dick trying to get him hard again. Soon I see she’s blowing a rock hard cock and I told him to take my place. That’s when Maria asked if he would like to fuck her A$$.

I got some lube and watched as she lubed gets elf and him up. Once in he pumped a few times before she slid off his cock and wanted to be DPd so I laid back as she mounted me and then I felt Mike start to push in. Maria is looking me in the eyes as we get a good rhythm going “ you two are gonna make me cum again” she started pushing back as Mike started fucking her A$$ hard. The sensation was too much and he busted in her. Maria slipped me out and adjusted my dick , I slid right into butt. The way she was grinding I didn’t last long and added mine to Mike’s.

“ That’s the nastiest thing I ever done, thanks for letting me fuck you” my buddy says as right before taking one then the other nipple in his mouth and left. He didn’t titty fuck her till the next time awhile later.